“NOT IS NOT A SAFE PLACE...IF YOU WANT TO GET ROB & WATCH DRUG DEAL GO DOWN BOOK THIS HOTEL” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Fayetteville

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Fayetteville
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We Arrive at hotel, Guys in parking lot smoking weed, bad area But since it was 10:30pm at night and against my better judgment . Woke up to find a busted window, are lawn trailer was un-hooked (4,000 TRAILER & 8,000 LAWN MOWER)
Truck ram stack , Stolen BACK PACK BLOWER , CAMERAS, ETC ABOUT 1,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF WORK EQUIPMENT. Don't stay at this hotel!!!!
The cop stated that he comes to this hotel at least twice a week about stolen items or busted windows where they rob cars in parking lot, OHH THE HOTEL DOESN'T HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS. SEE PHOTO'S BELOW

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was greeted by a beautiful smile and delightful young lady. I took a look around the lobby and smelt cleanliness, like maybe she just finished mopping or something, then I looked behind her and saw how clean and organized her area was... That gave me an idea of what to expect. For the value i must say. . . It was nice . My room was very clean, and the receptionist did my courtesy call after ten minutes of settling into my room. The pool was very nice and No!!! it was not the size of a tub, very clean and my kids enjoyed it. Heated too! They serve breakfast and I must say they offer alot more than most hotels that serve breakfast. Not the marriot but remember, this is a super 8. The young lady who checked me in that night was also there while checking out at about 8ish. I remember just thinking how helpful she was to me and my children and after walking my dog, I came back to leave her a little something although she told me she would not accept it. I insisted. Very pleasant :)

• Stayed August 2012
Cordova, Tn.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

This motel requires you to cancel 48 hours in advance. If you book for three nights and have to leave early, they still want you to pay for all three nights. The 1st night I arrived, my room wasn't ready at 6PM and several rooms later was put into a room that was reserved for travelers with their pets but then was re-located to another room again. The next day after workingh in the NC heat arrived at the motel to discover my room hadn't been clean and after a very unfriendly discussion with management, it was decided I could leave and not have to pay for the two additional nights. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND FOR MY FELLOW TRAVELERS NOT TO BOOK INTO THIS MOTEL.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bill R

Travelers are raving about these Fayetteville hotels

Durham, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My brother was killed in an accident and my family was going to stay at this hotel tonight, but funeral plans changed while four of the five groups were en route. My aunt and I arrived at the hotel around noon, before plans changed, and took a look at the room we would have for the night-it was filthy, but we told the front desk and left hoping when we checked in it would be clean.

After leaving the hotel, we received a call that the funeral plans had been changed. When we called to cancel the 5 rooms, we were told that there would be a cancellation fee of $25 per room. We explained to the manager on duty why we had to cancel, and she would not waive the fee. I work front desk at a hotel myself and I am extremely disappointed in the way the manager spoke to my father and refused to waive the fee, despite the fact that the funeral changes were beyond our control.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Tarah W
Sicklerville, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Checked in with my 2 month old baby who was screaming to be fed. Got to the room, everything looked ok at first glance. Front desk does a courtesy call after 10 minutes to make sure your room is ok. I said yes because the only thing I was able to do was sit down and feed my kid. As soon as I hung up I saw bed bugs crawing across the second bed! I immediately packed up my baby and headed back to the front desk. The lady told me that she had to go check the room. She saw exactly what I had seen, but insisted that it wasn't bed bugs and that I probably brought the bugs in from the outside. If you've ever seen a bed bug, there is no mistaking that that was what it was. They were willing to cancel the room, but not without taking a $25 fee since I didn't say anything was wrong when they called! I did get all my money back after fighting with the front desk for a few minutes, but I will NEVER stay there again even as a last resort!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alana A
Parkton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

I wonder if these other reviewers stayed at the same hotel as I did. I stayed at the Super 8 at 1875 Cedar Creek Rd. Exit 49 in Fayetteville,NC

I stayed for several days with my two dogs and we enjoyed the stay immensely. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was very clean. I especially liked the fact that the room came with a refrigerator and a microwave. The breakfast was great with biscuits and gravy and a hot waffle maker, fruit, bagels, plus much more. It also had a coffee maker in my room so I didn't have to get dressed to have some coffee. There is a small field in back to take your dogs to do their thing. Trees surround the Hotel and I loved listening to the birds as I walked my dogs. It is very peaceful and quiet. The indoor pool area is fantastic also.
I highly recommend this Super 8 and would stay here over the other hotels in the area. The area to walk the dogs has me sold.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Mount Airy, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have stayed here many times with no problems and have given good reviews. This stay was a little different. The room was stuffy and needed more thorough cleaning. Walls need painting, furniture and carpet are worn and dirty looking. I don't know if it was just this particular room or the place just dosen't care any more. I noticed there were very few vehicles there this time also.
Its definately not the worst place I've stayed.
May or may not try this place again on my next trip. I'll be watching the Trip Advisor reviews before going back here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business