“OMG... Never again”

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Near Fort Bragg
Ranked #41 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had to stay here while traveling... company booked it. Boy did they get an earful!
not in a good area of town.
carpet was disgusting. (squishy and dirty)
and the ROACHES were horrible.. spent 2nd night in my car.
NEVER AGAIN

Room Tip: choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank abagarner
Sam H, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Although we value our guest's comments, we do have some guests that no matter how hard we try we can't seem to satisfy. When a guest asks for a smoking room we try to accommodate. Our smoking rooms take up one third of our hotel and they are primed for our smoking guests. If we have any issues with our rooms they we take care of them immediately. We haven't had any complaints about bugs in our rooms but if we ever do, we have a contract with Orkin Pest Control. We value our guest comments and try to satisfy each and every guest

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The front desk staff was very accomodating, especially when we checked in to a "non-smoking" room which smelled god awful, and not non-smoking at all. Very moldy air conditioner that barely put out sort of cool air into the musty smell room. The rooms looking nothing like the pictures, and the neighborhood is a little less than desirable. But, I used point and the stay was free, so I got what I paid for. Stay as a last resort.

Room Tip: I really can't reco,,end any of the rooms, other than try to stay on the 1st floor, the steps an...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kate J

Or staff is friendly staff and good customer service is what we get complimented on the most. We are an older hotel in an average neighborhood so our service sticks out. We can accommodate any guest no matter the circumstance. Yes, we do have older rooms but we also have newer model renovated rooms as well.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stay there just one night. I parked my car in the lot. I clearly brought my cannon SLR camera to my room. To be honesty, the cleanness and front desk service is good. I left hotel next day and drove to NY. After 100 miles driving, I found I lost my camera in my room. I contacted their manager twice and front desk once. I said I lost my camera in my room. They said will reply me in one day. But no reply. Until I contacted Hotwire Service Representative, I contacted hotel manager again. They said no housekeepers or stuff found my camera and their camera cannot see my car because of angel problem. I just want to share this bad memory with other potential residents. Be careful of your belongings over there! I lost a big camera and many pics, much more than the money saved over there!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We're always happy to know that our guests are satisfied with our staff and cleanliness of our rooms. We do tend to have some guests that leave things behind that we take pride in storing for a guest's return or sending out to a guest's address. Not all the time do guests leave things behind but when they do we try to take care of it until they return or send it out to them if they've left something behind

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The price was great because we had a block of rooms for a funeral. It all worked out very well. The staff was very courteous and helpful no matter what the issue was. I would stay here again. I was able to sleep peacefully even though the hotel is near a busy street.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was good value for the price after a difficult check-in. The receptionist was not at all familiar with check in procedure. After travelling 12 hours, we were prolonged at the front desk as the girl tried to figure out how to add the choice member , how to key in the info we gave her. She didn't know how to change form of payment. Photo id is required. Very frustrating. Office closed from 11pm to 7am.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LMM55
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This place doesnt looks so bad from the out side.. but once you look inside a room its Dirty. Flat out dirty. They provided basically nothing but towels and TP.
The heater barely worked. The none smoking room reeks of smoke.

Why did we stay here after smelling and seeing this?! Well it was 2 in the morning after traveling for 18 hours to get to Bragg.
We're cutting our reservations short to find a cleaner/safer/family friendly hotel.

Avoid!!

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank familytravels2013
Sam H, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Near Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

We appreciate every guest's comment whether its a compliment or something that we need to improve on. In this case, our facility does have a good curbside appeal and our rooms are clean and comfortable. We are an extended stay hotel so our guests who stay with us for one week or more only get service once a week and then they also get an additional towels and trash day. For our daily guests they receive cleaning everyday. We have housekeepers that work everyday so if there is an issue with service we will gladly take care of it. Our mission is to provide a good guest room at a good price so our guests can feel at home.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Pet friendly, for a fee. The room is a little small, but it's clean and safe and the front desk staff and maintenance staff are all very nice and helpful! We stayed while looking for a home after we relocated from Ohio. I would recommend it to others, especially if you have a dog.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank MsCharley

We appreciate comments from our guests and try our best to satisfy each and every one of them. We are happy to know when we've achieved our mission