One night stay during a business trip, located near I-95 exit east to get to, Cracker Barrel right next door. As others have reported, older, musty on the inside, but appeared to be clean. Front desk clerk not real enthusiastic during check in. Lobby area and hallways were very warm, with poor ventilation. Room was clean, however seemed to have a "funny" smell, that was not helped by the fact that the AC unit fan did not seem to change speeds or temp. Quiet during the night, bed slept well, However it took about 25 minuets for the water to heat up for my morning shower. Glad I got up early ! Hot breakfast buffet with someone keeping the food replenished. Not bad for the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn