Room was spacious and nice. Good value for the money. Salt water Pool was a little small, but was nice. My only suggesion is to put a privecy fence between the hotel pool and Stanford and son junk yard. It totally destroyed the view for the guest. If you do that the ground will improve greatly. Nice location. Free breakfast was good. A little more variety maybe. Staff very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Comfort Inn open as of March 4th 2013 Interior Corridor AAA 3 diamond rated. We offer 2 Queen size pillowtop bed or 1 King size bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Red Roof Inn