“Okay but Staff is Horrible”

Comfort Inn Fayetteville
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Okay but Staff is Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed in many Hotels and Motels but I have to say in General and yes I am not afraid to say general, North Carolina have always been bad when it comes to employees, the front person was busy hitting on girls coming in and very reluctant to answer any of our questions.

The Elevator was full of trash such as bottles etc, there were trash in the hallways, I tell you if I was the owner of that hotel I would fire the lot of them and start over with the hiring.

Room Tip: If you have a Dog stay on the ground floor, there is no way Fido will make it out of the building be...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

While driving from Tampa to home, was very enjoyable from the clean rooms, comfortable beds and the nice little swimming pool. Location was nice and easy to find and having a Cracker Barrel next door was nice after 10 hours on the road. But the best part was by far the young lady behind the desk she made the night so much easier,(didn't get her name) from checking us in to helping my wife and I with wifi problems and calling her Dad for me when she didn't know answer to a question about directions. She was the best.
Everything from check in to check out was the best and the breakfast was good also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rocky Point, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Soon as you walk in, you can smell the cleanliness and see how new everything is!! Perfect place for a family to stay at!! Easy to find, on and off I95 and located next to a Cracker Barrel!!! The desk staff was friendly...breakfast was perfect before we hit the road. We even received a free upgrade to a Suite. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

This place is exactly what one needs at a hotel. A quiet, clean and up to date room. Great rates. Location right off the highway and next to a Cracker Barrel. The best thing of all at this hotel is the front desk staff. Especially the young lady named Shay. I watched her with a very difficult customer be extremely attentive and polite to this rude woman. Shay handled the situation and also took care of my check-in. I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Estero, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

This facility was not only spotless but the staff was unbelievably nice. Breakfast was an added benefit.
I really appreciated the thought that went into assigning the "pet room".
The rooms were at the end of the hallway near an exit door which was a great help especially for the evening walk.
I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next visit. I do not think there is ANY need for improvement because the owner and staff are concerned about the guest(s) at all times.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

First I would like to say that we stay only at choice hotels because we love their service. This hotel was a disappoint,Ent to me because of the breakfast. Now that may sound petty to some but breakfast is a big deal to me. First, the hours for Saturday breakfast end at 9 am. If my husband had not told me, I would not have known so we headed down for breakfast at 845. The selection was nowhere what I have come to expect from comfort inn. I was in line to grab a bagel when the server came out and removed all the trays with pastries and bagels. She said they close at 9 and it is 9 now. I quickly an to grab some fruit and cereal while was putting away the pastries. Went back to get some juice only to find out the juice machine had been turned off. She was cleaning the cereal area when a young boy came over for a refill and she told him he could not have more because I was after 9. Now I understand if people come after 9 they are out of luck. But the people who are already there should be able to eat and cleaning should not start until everyone is done and gone. And Saturday breakfast hours should be later as they are at most hotels and restaurants.
Other than this we had no complaints but this was enough to decide we won't stay at comfort inn on Jim Johnson road in Fayetteville NC again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeanne E
Melbourne, fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed a week on business. Staff was kind, compassionate, and accommodating. Beds are wonderful. This place kept my stress level low during a very stressful week. Will happily stay here on my next trip to fayetteville.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business