“Nice family type buffet”
Review of Sandpiper

Sandpiper
Ranked #60 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2014

not easy to get to with the road construction, but the staff/cashier at the front not very helpful. After getting a place to sit the waitress was very helpful, explained where everything was at, kept my drink full and plates cleared. standard food, nothing great about the seafood, bbq was o.k. I would stop back in again, worth the price and huge slection.

There are newer reviews for Sandpiper

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I wanted to go to Ruby Tuesday. My husband wanted to go to where the locals go. This is the place.
The price was economical. The service was very good. But this is a a buffet. All you can eat. I don't particularly care for buffets. That's just me.

We came here because my husband wanted okra and corn bread...down home cooking. I was worried. I do not like okra and I am on a diet and was afraid I was going to be eating celery because all they would have is fried chicken and green beans cooked in fat back, etc.

Not the case. I was able to have some very nice grilled tilipaia. Baked Chicken. Carrots. Steamed green beans.
Jello instead of the ice cream my husband had.

So it eneded up we were both happy.

This is a place I would go back to.

Trust me. Nothig fancy. Just down home cooking.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Sweet tea was great. Buffet offers lots of choices and salad bar is adequate. If you like fried chicken you are in luck If not seafood is overcooked and barbecue could be better. Desserts are average for lower end restaurant.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Down home version of Old Country Buffet, only better. Seafood lacking, but many choices still. All good eatin'. Come for the food, not the atmosphere. Appeared to be a local favorite. Great for families as there is something for everyone.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My extended family and I ate at Sandpiper and the food was delicious. It was seasoned so well that I had no need to add anything else to it. We really enjoyed it and if I'm ever in this area again, I will go back. Sooooo Good!!! The service was great as well. We had a lot of people so at this buffet style restaurant, plates can stack up pretty quickly. She was there to clear them and kept the sweet tea and other drinks coming. We were very pleased with the food and the service.