“Best vietnamese in town”
Review of Grilled Ginger

Grilled Ginger
Ranked #85 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here because the one we ussually go to was closed for the weekend. This is our new spot. The food was awesome and fresh and the kids food was reasonablly priced. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great vietnamese restaurant. They also have good bubble tea.

There are newer reviews for Grilled Ginger

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This new Vietnamese restaurant offers two cuisines: mild and flavorful northern offerings and spicy-hot southern style Vietnam dishes. The food is fresh, nicely prepared and presented and the style of preparation obviously healthy. No grease here! The decor is stylish and pleasant--avoiding the fluorescent lights, linoleum and Formica of some local restaurants.
Try the new Lotus Salad, it's great.

2  Thank RShereff
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food of this place is so good that you keep returning here.the first time we just ventured in to try some Vietnamese crusine,but the food was just mindblowing.The chicken pho (this is actually a soup) was out of this world,and with an additional chilli oil ,hoooo,nothing like it.The quantity is also very good.Full value for money.The chilli chicken was also very authentic,but you have to really decide as to what level of spiciness you need.It can be really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Would surely recommend this place if you really really want to enjoy good Vietnames food.The ambience is also great and full marks for their service.Do visit this place anytime you are in Fayetville...else it's your loss foodies..................

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ok we were in town for my youngest birthday and she wanted pho. We love Vietnamese food, have eaten all over the country and spent time in Vietnam a few years ago so have had it in country. I have to say this is probably in my top 5 of places to get Pho. Many places tame it down for American tastes, they don't here. we have some very good friends from Siagon (now in US) who invite us over frequently for homemade pho and I have to say this was almost as good. Summer rolls were also very tasty. Oldest daughter got the special Hue Spicey noodle soup. I had this in Hue and it was spot on. Mind you loads of fish sauce and spices in this soup so if you don't like that avoid. She loved it however and I kind of wish I had a bowl but my pho was very satisfying. Our waitress was very sweet and chatted for awhile. She moves here from Idaho with military Hubby but is originally from hanoi. We chatted for awhile as we stayed a mont in Hanoi and loved it Great decor as well but a Gentlemans Club across the parking lot and of course our teen had to make wisecracks! Oh and for those that say t is pricey , no way. We got out of here with a bill of $45. In raleigh same order would have been 10-15 more so really a good value considering the bowls are quite large.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I love Vietnamese spring rolls and noodle bowls and I've eaten them in many cities across the country. Both were very good at Grilled Ginger and rate in the top 3 of my all time favorites! The only complaint I could have is that the grilled pork on my noodle bowl was a little too fatty. I know there is a fine line between enough for great flavor and too much, and I'm afraid it was just a little too much fat for me to be able to give an "excellent" rating. That said, it is still very, very good and I would definitely come back for more! If you like Vietnamese definitely try Grilled Ginger!