“Best Vietnamese food we have ever had!”
Review of Grilled Ginger

Grilled Ginger
Ranked #79 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Visiting Fayetteville from Charlotte, my husband and I decided to try Grilled Ginger. It was so authentic and wonderful. Great service also with a really nice atmosphere. Would definitely come back.

There are newer reviews for Grilled Ginger

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food was fresh and delicious. need I say more. I have already eaten here many times. take out is great too

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I would rate this restaurant as excellent but their wait staff is very slow... however this is not an issue as the food is AMAZING!!! best in Fayetteville.

1  Thank BertLord
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had lunch at Grilled Ginger yesterday. We did not know this place exsisted, and only went there because the restaurant next door closed at 2PM. We were both glad we found this place!

GG has a very nice decor and friendly staff. They play nice music softly in the background. We ordered the GG special eggrolls which have seafood and cream cheese. They were great. My wife ordered a noodle dish with fresh vegatables and grilled shrimp, and I ordered the hot n spicy soup. Both were very healthy portions, fresh and very good.

The hostess took time to explain the menu, and told us how get get the most enjoyment out of our meal. This Grilled Ginger was a nice surprise. We will definately go back.

1  Thank guestspeakers
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ordered carryout. The staff was very attentive and offered me to sit at a table to look over the menu. They asked if I wanted to order a drink while I waited as well. The food came packed in a plastic bags and a big box to make it easier to carry. They even took it to my car for me.

Regarding the food, I had ordered 2 Pho noodle soups and the grilled shrimp with rice for 2 other people. They both said their orders were very tasty. I ordered the grill sliced pork with rice. It was very good. The proportions were generous. If I had any complaints it would be that they forgot to include chili sauce and hoisin sauce which I had asked for. I also ordered the Vietnamese pancake with grilled shrimp. In a separate box, they included romaine lettuce, cilantro, thai basil, mint, and pickled veggies. The order was very generous.

I would eat there again.

1  Thank iag2011