“You won't be disappointed”
Review of New Deli

New Deli
Ranked #72 of 553 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Description: We have the best quick food around, period. We've won every local award possible, including Best lunch, deli, desserts, business lunch & customer service in Fayetteville by perfecting our craft since 2006. Our mission statement is to provide you a healthy alternative to all of the mess that's out there, including desserts. We serve NOTHING fried, yet we've won all those awards and stay busy. We provide the freshest ingredients, in the most efficient way possible. Try us out - you'll be our next regular!
Reviewed December 16, 2012

These people know how to make great food; for the individual or for large party catering. Best in town. Best carmel apple i've had at the Holly Day Fair.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love their catering. Sandwiches are great but look out for the Apples. Grab them while you can they are DELICIOUS!! Dipped in chocolate, carmel and even a cinnamon crumble. YUM!!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hubby and I favorite restaurant in town! Absolutly love this place! Could be a bit faster, but they are very small and very busy, so they get a pass! YUMMM!!! Wish they would also open up a little later!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was quite a surprised for me. I was in the city for a job interview and my flight back was vey close to lunch time and I just ask the company that I just want a quick and simple sandwich on the way to the airport. The person who was taking me to the airport brought me here and at first I was not impressed. The outside of the deli was unassuming, and the inside was pretty much the same. We came in shortly before lunch time and the place was empty except for two people seated in a corner table. The waiter/server was friendly and very prompt to come to our table and gave us enough time to choose without us feeling forgotten or rushed. I ordered a panini (I forgot the name but it's the one with Genoa salame) and it was excellent. I also ordered a cup of lobster bisque soup but it came in small bowl, much larger than what I was expecting. It was good but not outstanding. My companion ordered a Hawaiian panini and she said that it was very good. It didn't take long for our orders to arrive and by the time it did the whole room was packed with diners. This is not a fancy deli. The utensils and plates are all disposables but if you want excellent paninis and sandwiches I suggest you try this one.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

If you can find this place, and you're not hungry on the weekend, New Deli is a good place to get a sandwich or a homemade pizza. The ingredients are fresh, and the pizzas are made with the bread they use on the sandwiches. Everything is light and filling. It's a nice parting from the usual chain restaurants. Also there are homemade caramel apples (and every other kind of dipped apple), although we didn't try them.

thenewdeli2016, Owner at New Deli, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Please allow us to thank you for your review, 3 years late! We're a little behind in social media and are trying to catch up. What could we have done to better serve you to get the 5th star/circle? You should have tried one of our dessert apples that you spoke of - that would have done it. We have just released a new menu featuring all sorts of new flavors and items so come on in and check us out!