“Great find downtown”

Circa 1800
Ranked #9 of 543 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One year old; streetfront historic downtown Fayetteville location; fine dining
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Took out of town guests downtown to tour and have dinner, good food although limited menu, great service, interesting décor with local art.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went for mothers day dinner with no reservations. They found a spot for us even though they were booked. Always great fish, good service, and priced well for the quality. Probably the best local resteraunt in Fayetteville.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food was great! I always love eating here but have really started to avoid this place unless I can sit outside on a warm day. It is ridiculous how cold they keep the place. My nose gets so cold and even starts running. It was not even 65 degrees outside and they had the A/C running full blast the whole time I was there. I asked the server to do something about it and she said yes, but didn't. My eating companion had a full suit on and said even he was freezing. Happens every time we go there. It's a shame, it really does deter the female customers when they are trying to eat their food and shivering.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

And we eat out a lot, so there was room for a better grade. After we ordered dinner, apps and wine, our wine and apps came pretty quickly. 90 minutes later still no dinner and this was a Thursday night! The waitress kept apologizing, to no avail. I really wanted to like this restaurant, but they just did not deliver. Won't try it again.

1  Thank BarbaraM465
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here after reading other reviews and were not disappointed. The place is small and nice without feeling stuck up. The food was a pleasant surprise to find in town. We had crab dip, shrimp/grits, and Cajun grouper. Will go back here again.