Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
$85
ComfortInn
$59
$106
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskhome away from homefull size refrigeratora great place to staydefinitely stay here againpet friendly hotelshopping and restaurantsgreat amenitiesexcellent stayroom was spotlessfort braggstaff was very friendlyother hotelsfitness centerkitchenettecupboard
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here for almost a month for business. After a long day of work it was a relief to come in the doors and be greeted everyday with smiles and a little conversation. No matter what time of day or night. One small problem I had was not receiving the right amount of points towards my IHG account. Who don't like to be valued. Rooms where well kept, I definitely recommend others to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014
Thank C.J. S
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear C.J. S,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! Our TEAM appreciates your shared experience and recommendation. We do our best to provide a GREAT stay to all of our guests. We deeply value your business and your choice to stay with us. I welcome an opportunity to further discuss your IHG Rewards point balance and encourage you to contact the hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I would have originally given this review a very good after my first nights stay, but after the professionalism of this staff I gave it very good. Upon arrival I was told that I could not get the government rate because I am not employed by the government for the state of North Carolina. That was not told to me when booking the room and I have never had issues in the past booking rooms in other states. The gentleman at the front desk was so very kind as to let it go for this time, but made me aware that in the future I would have to be employed by the government of North Carolina. That night I got ready for bed and as I do all hotel rooms, I began my nightly inspection (hey there is a bed bug epidemic going on). I cam across a couple of animal hairs, most likely that of a dog. I immediately alerted the front desk, and asked if someone could just come change the bedding. The lady at the front desk was super sweet and said no ma'am I prefer to change your room. The next day I was given a personal apology from the hotel manager as well as a spending certificate for the hotel gift store. The hotel was clean, and to be pet friendly it was oder free! The staff was friendly and professional. The hotel rooms were spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear Akeesha S,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We try to provide you with the best room to relax and make yourself comfortable. We appreciate the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am a construction worker and stay in alot of motels an I must say this has been one my best experiences. They staff wonderful and defiantly friendliest I'd ever met!!! Shonda cutest and really helped us with our 3rd shift work and getting towels and cloths! Lashanna and Shelly done fabulous job on my room and wonderful personality

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Gforce55,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg! Our entire TEAM works to give each guest a great experience! We were excited to hear how happy you are with our staff and accommodations and appreciate your choice to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Safe travels,

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I recently stayed a couple of days at this Candlewood Suites near Ft. Bragg. It was my first time in the Carolinas, but Front Desk Manager Angela made me feel right at home. She was friendly, attentive and had a number of phenomenal suggestions for places to visit or restaurants nearby to enjoy. In addition, the property was safe, well lit and obviously lovingly maintained. But what really bowled me over were the little things. The property has an on-site shop for business essentials (like most places). But unlike most locations, the staff at this property thought of everything. There was even a cabinet of appliances guests could check out in case they needed to use a blender or slow cooker. I think the fact that the staff were so on top of their game was one of the things that set the Candlewood Suites apart from other properties I've visited. Well done guys!

Room Tip: In most places, the rooms nearest the elevators are the worst. In this location, the elevators barely made a peep, and so the extra convenience makes the centrally located rooms the best.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Joel W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg during your recent trip to the Carolinas! Our entire TEAM strives to meet and exceed your expectations. Angela is a great asset and we appreciate you recognizing her in such a grand way! We are all lucky to be able to provide a great hotel guests love! We hope to see you again!

Travel safely,

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Spent the night here while traveling to see friends. Outstanding customer service from every associate we encountered during our stay. Another plus was the free laundry available here. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear miles39,

We appreciate your time and kind words in reviewing the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg. As a TEAM, we passionately provide our guests with the best customer service and amenities. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! It was our pleasure to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Travel safely,