“Great Service For a Customer In Need”

Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I chose the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, NC because of the great ratings and price. My experience went beyond that. Arriving after a long drive to the hotel I was informed that my credit card was denied. Calling my bank revealed this was due to a banking error that could not be rectified until the next morning at the earliest according to the very unhelpful senior bank supervisor. I was told by my bank to find other options, which would have been very difficult. The front desk person on duty, Bobby overheard my hour long conversation with the bank. Before I could hang up the phone he called me over and said your room is ready, you're obviously tired, don't worry about it, have a good night sleep and let us know what's going on in the morning. While everything was fixed by the morning I could not be happier with the way I was treated. While I am a long time priority club member the service was above and beyond. I wish the representative for the bank was as understanding. I see why this hotel gets such great reviews. GREAT Staff! Thanks again for such excellent service.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear brtcher,
Thank you for your review of the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg on TripAdvisor! We sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding your recent visit! Our entire TEAM strives to maintain the highest standard in customer satisfaction. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Candlewood Suites and IHG! We'll see you next time you're in the area!

Safe travels,

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Fayetteville

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here for about 3 months traveling with work, which I do often. I've stayed in places that have made an impression before, but none compare with the Candlewood Suites! The rooms were wonderful, thank you Shonda and Tammy! The front desk was always helpful, thank you Shauna and La'june! Any concerns I may have had were handled quickly, thank you James! If ever in the area again, I will be back! Thanks again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear KSunny_13
Thank you for your recent review of the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft Bragg!!
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Our entire TEAM strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our guests. They do enjoy what they do and try to make all of our guests feel like they are home away from home~
We do hope to see you again if you are ever in our area.
Regards

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I travel about 7 months out of the year and stay at various hotels and this hotel is GREAT! I stayed at this hotel for 83 days and it is one of the best. The front desk staff ( I met them all, Candice, Neshia, Bobby) was always polite and courteous and made you feel welcome there. They always made you feel at home when your leaving or coming in for the day. The Housekeepers were the friendliest I've met on my travels and service too my room was excellant. (Thanks, Carolyn). Michele in sales worked with me prior to my arrival to get myself and 7 other employees on the team at various times in the hotel so we were not spread out all over town. (Thank you very much) I would have to say the management, Paula and Adam, have a great team in the Candlewood, Fayetteville and being away from home on business for long periods of time they all make if feel somewhat like home. Thanks for the great stay!!!!!! Would definately pick this hotel over all the others in Fayetteville. Vic

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear VicR279

WOW~ 125%!!! That made our week for sure. Thank you for adding your review to our Tripadvisor page. Every TEAM member here at the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft Bragg believe in delivering great service to all of our guests. We know you can choose anywhere to stay, and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Everyone from line level employee to management sincerely take pride in our hotel and enjoy delivering a GREAT HOTEL our GUESTS LOVE!
We do appreciate you sharing with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you are looking for a good night's sleep, be aware that the floors in this hotel are very thin (probably wood floor boards, not concrete) and that you can hear every sound in the room above you, including every footstep and people having sex. We stayed here for one night and could not get any sleep because of the noise. The hotel was located about 15 minutes from I-95 and in a seedy-looking area. The room seemed relatively clean until I saw pubic hairs in the bathtub.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear steverino1

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay.
We NEVER like to hear that we were not up to your standards!! At anytime, if you are ever not satisfied whether it be here or anywhere, please let the hotel know, and I am almost positive they will most definitely try to make it right!! We pride ourselves in making all of our guests happy, at all times, and again am sorry you did not have the same experience as the majority of our guests do.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for business. I have also stayed in the Extended Stay Deluxe hotel that is near by in the past. I would definitely recommend Candlewood Suites over Extended Stay. Not only is it a nicer hotel, but they actually have a reward system for frequent travelers like myself.

• Stayed: March 2013
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear adamgarner
Thank you for sharing your review of the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft Bragg! We are delighted our hotel was the right fit for your traveling needs. At Candlewood Suites, we do believe in putting everything you need in your room and to always deliver GREAT customer service.
Our Priority Club Rewards will be changing in July to IHG Rewards Club!! This is great and exciting news for all members. It will give you the opportunity to earn points and levels faster and offer some great benefits. Keep a look out for that!!
As always, thank you for choosing us!
Travel Safe~

Adam K Collier

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very courteous staff. They make the place! We stay here every month to visit our son. Would not stay anywhere else in the area. Rooms are clean and very comfortable beds. Looking forward to using one of the nice grills to cook out on this summer! Great Wi-Fi access along with a DVD player and large TV you couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: February 2013
Candlewood S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear volvogsm007
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft Bragg!
We so appreciate the kinds words and accolades. We use all reviews as learning and celebration opportunities. Our entire TEAM thanks you!
Please thank your son for all he does to protect our FREEDOM, and the sacrifices he and your family make to keep us the Land of the FREE and the HOME of the BRAVE!!

See you soon!

Adam K. Collier

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The room was fabulous. We enjoyed the nicely appointed kitchen and especially the dishwasher. The staff was great.

If you are staying here, try to get a room on the front because rooms on the back may be noisy because of the bar behind the building.

The hotel is centrally located just a short drive from several nice restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Yaloo
Thank you for sharing your review with us!! We are so happy your visit with us was GREAT! We are happy you enjoyed the amenities our Candlewood Suites Fayetteville/Ft Bragg has to offer. Our entire TEAM believes in delivering GREAT customer service, and in turn, creating GREAT HOTELS our GUESTS LOVE!!
We hope to see you again when you travel to our area!!

Thank you again!