“You will not find a better hotel in Fayetteville!”

Candlewood Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atsugi, Japan
“You will not find a better hotel in Fayetteville!”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I was evacuated back to the US from Japan. I was traveling with three children and didn't want to burden family. I must say that I have stayed in many hotels, but never felt like I was a part of the family of the hotel personnel. The staff are friendly, helpful and happy to be there. I never encountered anyone with an attitude. The hotel is CLEAN! The rates are reasonable and if you stay here you will never regret it. It is a great location Fayetteville. I can get to school on Bragg in 15 minutes w/ traffic or a Walmart in 5. I can control my temperature, not just L, M, or H. The beds are inviting and I fell into them evey night. I need a set of those sheets! Did I mention free laundry facilities? I have nothing but great things to say about the Candlewood Suites!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 11, 2011

The place was recently opened. The entire staff, from house keeping to management, was verry friendly and helpfull. The rooms are nicely laid out.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Brand new (1 month old when we checked in ) free washer and dryer, outdoor grill, toaster oven available for overnight.
Staff is excellent. ( Thank you Nakia )
Lot of restaurants and stores are close on McPherson church road, Skibo and Bragg blvds, National chains and local
BUT
Pull all of your stuff out of you vehicle. I lost my camera and GPS. we heard several others did also.
Get a room on the driving range side as the bar ( ITZ )is extremely loud. As is the artillery range at Ft Bragg.
Most of the guests are contractors or military.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Incredible staff, house keepers included I've never felt the hospitality that I felt. This is my new favorite in the Fayetteville area. Great location local amenities in abundance. Next time I expect a hug. :-) thanks Fayetteville candlewood.

Room Tip: Worth every penny newest in town great property
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Seriously, This is a wonderful place to stay. It is clean and quiet. The staff is courteous and friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
It was completely enjoyable and I plan on staying there everytime I come to Fayetteville>
Thank you all so much!