“Awesome little Theatre.. with beer!”

CAMEO Art House Theatre
Ranked #1 of 21 Fun & Games in Fayetteville
Hope Mills, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome little Theatre.. with beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I were downtown this weekend bored as usual. So we got us some dinner and noticed this little theatre right next door. I figured I'd take her to a movie after dining. To my surprise this theatre serves beer and wine! So I was like wow! So not only did we see a very interesting movie, we were also able to indulge in some drink as well. Very nice and well preserved location. It is small and it does not sport those fancy seats like Millstone, but it is very very modest and great for couples. I love this place. Highly recommend!

Visited May 2014

aminata06
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

my husband and I became members! we attend about once a week, the owner and staff are darling and the upstairs theater feels like you're in a home theater it's amazing!

Visited March 2014
North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best entertainment Fayettteville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Cozy art house theater. Makes the ambiance in Downtown Fayetteville. No children, no cell phones, client base is more sophisticated. Great for couples that like films that make them think and for great entertainment.

Visited November 2013
Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very Nice Independent Movie Theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed overnight in Fayetteville on our way to my wife's parents in Hilton Head SC over Christmas.

Our plan was to do a typically Jewish Christmas, movie plus Chinese Restaurant. The movie theatre we went to was the Cameo.

The theatre has two screens, one downstairs and one upstairs, we went to the upstairs which had high, digital quality in an intimate setting (perhaps 30-40 very comfortable seats). While we did not buy any food, we did notice that they had a great number of out-of-the ordinary snacks.

Recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank thiscapfan
Pinehurst, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great ladies night out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Family was in and we were looking for a quick, easy place to spend the evening. Great movie, great location.

Visited November 2013