“This was the most fun!”

ZipQuest Waterfall & Treetop Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Named one of USA Today's 10 Great Zip Lines! ZipQuest is a world-class zipline tour and nature adventure in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Zip through the treetops and over the region's only waterfall. ZipQuest is one of the most thrilling activities in Fayetteville - great for family adventures, group activities, team-building retreats, and excursions from nearby Fort Bragg.
Knightdale, North Carolina, United States
“This was the most fun!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I took my three boys ages 10, 12, 14 to ZipQuest this past week and all of us had an awesome time. Now my mom wants to come! Our guides were Greg and CT and we felt like we were in good hands with them as guides. They were very knowledgeable and had lots of jokes to keep us entertained. It was definitely the highlight of our summer!

1 Thank Ellen G
Carmen R, Front Office Manager at ZipQuest Waterfall & Treetop Adventure, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Wow, I'm glad to hear that you guys enjoyed our course and that this experience made a great summertime memory that your boys and you will have to cherish forever. We would love to have you guys come back and definitely bring mom with, I know you guys will have a blast. Thank you for writing this review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Helen, Georgia
“first class operation”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As the general manager of an outdoor adventure park in Georgia I can honestly tell you that these guys have a great course. We did the tour with 2 sisters aged 90 and 92 (they were not guides) Greg and Marc (the guides) showed great patience and professionalism on the tour. First class outfit. Great course. Beautiful scenery. Don't hesitate to check these guys out.

1 Thank Danny O
Thank you very much for stopping by and trying out our course. The guides said they had a great time on your tour. We appreciate the you taking the time to write this review as well and we're glad to hear your feedback. Once again, let us know if you ever need anything and feel free to come back anytime. Might have to check out our NightQuest next time.
Raleigh, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great and exciting fun!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My sons went on the ziplines with some others from our youth group. Everyone loved it! Even the one who was afraid of the heights they were going up to. Love the pictures that they took and sent to the group, too!

Visited August 2013
Carmen R, Front Office Manager at ZipQuest Waterfall & Treetop Adventure, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
I'm glad your youth group came out to visit us. This really is a neat bonding opportunity for all types of groups. It makes a great experience and lasting memories. Thank you for your review, we'd love to have your group back out here again.
Salem, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The most fun ever in the sky”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

First off the instructors Ashlee and Katlyn, were most helpful, I was nervous and honestly afraid, They help guide you through each step of Safety first, then an instruction on harness and zip lining, I was shaking at first, but as I got to the third Zip Line confidence overcame my fear, The tree top adventure is a must see attraction, coming from Salem MA, I had no idea what to expect, except for facing my fear of heights, I zipped over a running river which by the way a deer was swimming in, I saw amazing sights that you have to see for yourself, the entire tour was about an hour and forty five minutes, but the time flew so fast, maybe for the zip lines are amazingly fast as well, I hope that if you want to take on an adventure with fun and education that you go to Zip Quest, Though rated one of the best ten Zip lines I truly feel it is the only one and sure hope my next visit to NC brings me back to Zip Quest, Fun, safe, and lots of laughs along the way!!!!!

2 Thank magicRick729
Ashlee and Katlyn will be pleased to know they made you feel comfortable. I see lots of deer out here; however, I have yet to see one crossing the water. I'll keep my eyes open for that opportunity. Thank you for visiting us and writing a review. Hope to see you back!
“An amazing experience!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My 10 year old son and I did the NightQuest Zip Line and it was amazing! The guides were hilarious and very helpful. Safety was always priority #1 and no corners were cut. They did a great job keeping my son engaged and laughing to get his confidence up. The mandatory training was cool; everyone had to demonstrate they could safely zip, brake, and move themselves if they got stuck. All the platforms and bridges are in immaculate shape. It was nighttime so I can't comment on the views LOL If you're looking for a trip you'll never forget, I highly recommend Zip Quest, and especially NightQuest.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank cmcmillion803
Carmen R, Front Office Manager at ZipQuest Waterfall & Treetop Adventure, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for trying out our NightQuest, it really is an awesome adventure. Our guides love to make everyone feel comfortable and they are really good at following the guidelines and protocols we have in place to make sure you are secure on our canopy tour. Once again, thank you for taking the time on writing this pleasant review. We hope you can make it back to see us again.