“Long term stay Home 2 Suites Fayetteville”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Atlanta, United States
“Long term stay Home 2 Suites Fayetteville”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great place to stay for an extended time period. I lived at hotel for over 6 months and was extremely satified with room, rates, and staff. I would just recommed that you review your billing everytime you are billed and make sure that the hotel is not pre billing your stay while you are at hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

H2GMFayetteville_NC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
From all of your friends in Fayetteville, thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Florida
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Love this hotel. The entrance is contemporary but also warm and comforting. The receiption at the front desk was friendly. I found the room very clean and spacious. I had a King Room 1 bedroom suite and it could easily fit my family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) comfortably with its sofa bed. The only negative was that there was a closet space, not a traditionally closet with a luggage rack so I didn’t have to but my luggage on the floor or bed to open. There was a small closet space in the living area, and one in the bedroom. Luckily, I was only in town for 2 nights and did not have a lot of luggage. The supplies in the bathroom were Neutrogena so my skin felt real nice after washing my hands and taking a shower. The main plus of this hotel is the beds. LOVED THE BEDS… the sheets were the softest of any hotel I every stayed at. It was like sleeping in a satin like glove. The bed was very comfortable and provided a great night sleep. Housekeeping did a good job tidying up. For those staying more than 5-6 days they have 2 types of cleaning – a light clean for everyday and a full clean every 5 days for those staying longer. My bed was made and I was provided clean towels when I returned – just what I needed for a 2 night stay. The night before I left, the front desk called to ensure I had a pleasant stay and did not need anything else – great customer service. The breakfast was not the heavy traditional hotel breakfast. The provided light microwavable meals like egg sandwiches and eggs with cheese, fresh bakery items (bagels/breads), oatmeal with toppings, cereal and a really good Multigrain with Buckwheat waffles that you can make on your own. They also provide a 24 hr coffee/tea bar if you need a late night caffeine fix. The hotel’s location is off the main drag so they are many restaurants in the area with a few minutes drive. Would definitely recommend and intend to stay next time I am in town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
From all of your friends in Fayetteville, thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our wonderful bedding and we do too. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
Fort Belvoir, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Do not wast your time, staying anywhere else. Clean, well furnished, comfortable rooms. I will not spend a second thought about where I will stay next time I visit Fayetteville. I have stayed at more than 10 different hotels in Fayetteville and this by far hands down is the best.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was traveling up rt 95 to DC, and the hotel is just about 15 minutes off the highway. The staff were great, and the hotel was hands down a clean hotel with a great look. The breakfest area, gym, and access to the pool area was all easy to find right off the main lobby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

From all of your friends in Fayetteville, thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We are glad we were a great fit for you and look forward to having you as our guest again.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just got back from a trip and the Hotel we stayed at was very nice. Was easy to find, good parking lot, the lobby was in great shape, and the people that were working the front desk were very nice the 2 days we were there. The rooms were very nice, a lot of nice colors in the room make it very inviting, large television, plenty of drawers and cabinets to put stuff, we had a kitchen with a microwave and standard fridge. The bathroom had a shower, very big, nutragena products were in the containers attached to the wall, so you just had to push the product you wanted, Shampoo or soap. For me and my wife the bed was almost to soft, felt like I was sinking in and rolling off the side at the same time. Some Faults, Door closer did not work, almost got my fingers taken off the first time we closed it. Hallway noise of banging doors led me to believe this was a problem for more rooms. Overall, Was a good stay and will recommend to anyone that wants to hear it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The hotel is gorgeous and clean. The suite easily fit my family of six and we didn't feel on top of each other. The separation curtain was a hit with our kids and ample storage was great. The kitchen area was great and there was a dishwasher too. The bathroom was also really spacious and worked well. The staff is fabulous and super friendly. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

From all of your friends in Fayetteville, thank you for sharing your comments about your stay and our wonderful hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
Columbia, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hotel was very clean. Beds were very comfortable, even the pull out sofa wasn't too bad. At night and early morning, the noise from the hallway was some what loud, but overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family