“Worth your money”

Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Lake Park, United States
“Worth your money”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had never heard of this hotel but always stay in a Hilton property so we decided to give it a try. I have allergies and this hotel was perfect for me. It was amazing and the only thing that kept me from giving it an excellent rating was the bathroom being smaller than most other Hilton properties. Also, choose a room on the top floor just incase you get party people above you. We highly recommend Home 2 Suites and will definitely stay there again. Perfect for week stays!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

H2GMFayetteville_NC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
From your friends here in Fayetteville, thank you for taking the time to share a review about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed it and do apologize for the bathroom being a bit smaller than most, however glad to know you also plan on returning in the future. We hope your travels are safe and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
denver, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Briefly: 1) The front desk staff were quite nice and the rooms look nice. 2) bathrooms were dirty. Its seems this part of Hilton's hotels are more concerned with saving water than cleaning. (they use only sprays?) Further, the area of sycamore dairy rd. in Fayetteville apparently likes to be used by motorcyclists to race at night.

1 Thank David N
H2GMFayetteville_NC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Valued Traveler, we do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. I will be happy to discuss your stay further if you would like to reach out to me directly. We look forward to hearing back.
Madison, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very nice place. The whole idea of a "green" hotel is very nice, but it leaves some rather large holes in the stay. For long stays the room cleaning drops off too much for my desires. Linens only get changed every 5 days (if you're lucky). Regular cleaning is just a made bed and a light dusting. The staff was wonderful and helpful and the rest of the place was in tip top shape. I wish there was a hot tube too relax in after a long day too. I would stay here again on business travel if I needed to. Not horrible by any means, but not a gland slam home run either.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that I am looking into this as far as the light touch housekeeping as this is not our standard practice. Please accept my apologies and know your feed back helps us to improve. Thank you again for being our guest and we do hope to have you as our guest again.
Davie, FL
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stay at this hotel on my way between NJ and Florida and find it convenient in that it is a small suite with all the amenities needed. There's a kitchen and a large bathroom, and breakfast is included. Since I travel with my dog, I like having a kitchen so that I can either cook or bring food in and not worry about finding a restaurant with outdoor seating (especially if it's raining) The hotel is a bit off I-95, but I go there because I like the place

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

H2GMFayetteville_NC, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
From all of us here, we thank you for sharing your comments. We do agree, although we are a bit off of I-95, we are certainly worth the short ride and hope that you will continue to stay with us again in the future. Thank you again.
Ocala, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice now and after two stays we love it. It is clean and everything works properly and efficiently. Looking forward to our next trip to Fayette ville. We will definitely be staying at Home2Suites by Hilton.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. It is always great to see a return guest and that our service has remained the same. We look forward to having you as our guest again.
High Point, NC, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Excellent hotel for the price. Staff and facility rated excellent with me. Cleanliness, amenities and roominess of the suite made it quite comfortable. I really enjoyed the large well equipped fitness center and laundry facilities. Both the front patio and back patio areas were a nice place to relax, as well as the large, well lit and comfortable lobby/lounge area.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the kind words and I am pleased to know that our team treated you so well. We know you have many lodging choices when visiting Fayetteville and hope that you will make us your hotel of choice in the future.
Fayetteville,NC, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Meh. Your average college dorm room. Bed was comfortable. Staff somewhat apathetic. Heating/cooling noisy & hard to get desired temp. Does have fridge & microwave which would be good for an extended stay. I was only there for 3 days. Free breakfast was the only plus.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience. We apologize that your stay was not to your satisfaction and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please feel free to reach me directly at the hotel. Our goal is for every guest to walk away satisfied. Look forward to hearing back from you,
Shane