“its real thai flavor food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ah-Roy Thai Cuisine
Ranked #161 of 553 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 29, 2012

My friends and I drove a long way to find this restaurant .We heard someone says about this restaurant ,it is good.We would like to eat good Thai food ( i mean real thai flavor) . They didn't disappoint us..Their foods make us miss our hometown , specially Somtam It's so delicious...We will go there again for sure

3  Thank aa t

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Very fresh food. We are thrilled to find Ah Roy.

5  Thank willyloc
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was the absolute best rice I've had since moving here. I will even go as far as to say this was the best I've had since leaving California!! This is my new spot, I live on the other side of town this was well worth the gas, battling traffic and then a rain storm :)

6  Thank nettaboo74
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Your meal is made fresh and is real food, not preserved pre-frozen crap. You choose dish and a variety of meats or veggies(shrimp, scallops, duck, chicken, steak, veggies or tofu), and your spice level if any. You will not be disappointed. Almost all meals come with two crispy spring rolls and sweet chili dipping sauce. SO GOOD!! Wednesday, military discount! :-) Help support you local business!!!!!!!!!

6  Thank Love_to_cook_and_eat
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We read about this restaurant in the Fayetteville Observer last year but did not try it until now.....what a treat we were missing. The owners truly serve up wonderful original Thai recipes. Everything we had tonight was awesome....Thai rolls, house fried rice, ginger shrimp in brown sauce....Great job Don and Noy ! We will be back soon ! Watch out...we may bring our girls next time.

6  Thank Dan_Belinda