“A cozy place to eat and relax with friends”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Ranked #70 of 530 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went there for lunch and had a pleasant time. It is a little cramped inside, but that adds to the ambiance. The decorations also added atmosphere. The menu was interesting and a bit eclectic. The quality of the food was quite good.

1  Thank Robert M
There are newer reviews for Blue Moon Cafe

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

On a beautiful Spring day my sister and I headed to Charleston, SC from Richmond, VA. We took a break for a lunch respite in Fayetteville, NC and checked Trip Advisor for the best advise.
The Blue Moon Cafe is a cute little eatery with outdoor and indoor seating. We both had a smoked turkey, brie, pickled onion, and avocado on a crispy warmed italian roll with honey mustard dressing! What a delight!
Be sure to check this restaurant out. It is a diamond in the rough!

1  Thank Kathleen K
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I went here for lunch with some friends and loved it. The atmosphere is great and there's outdoor seating. The service was quick even though it was pretty busy, and the food was so good. I got the turkey avocado baguette sandwich and it was amazing. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Miranda M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We loved the Panini's there! The service was very good, food was great and it's a great down town location!

1  Thank pannm
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I'm new to Fayetteville and found this hidden gem while out exploring one day. The Chicken Pesto Pita special was amazing. Their french onion soup is an interesting, light twist that doesn't disappoint. The second visit was just as great. The shrimp and crab bisque was very good, and the turkey, pesto, sundried tomato, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on a ciabatta roll was a good size sandwich. Everything was great. Nice beer selection as well. The young lady who bartends/waits tables is very friendly and helpful to the beer novice. I believe her name is Mary. I will definitely keep this as a place to go when I'm looking to relax with a great meal in a quirky pub atmosphere.