“If ur gluten free this is the place to be!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #56 of 521 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
london
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If ur gluten free this is the place to be!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Literally still sitting in the restaurant and couldn't wait to write a review. I'm allergic to gluten and find it hard to find good places to eat. Not only do they have an allergy fryer but they also offer gluten free buns for your burger ! Unfortunately they were out of then today :( no fear , the manager Kevin promptly came over to apologies they didn't have what I wanted and offered to pay for my meal! I will be back again!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good food good prices”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Not just a kids place anymore. I enjoy the changing menu. The fries are all you can eat and they are crispy

Wolcott, Connecticut
“Its Red Robin people .... yum”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I do not know how anyone could give them a bad review. They sell good hamburgers and the fries are endless. Price is cheap. If you are expecting gourmet food you went to the wrong restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great burgers, endless fries and super staff!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ate at Red Robin a few days ago and we were very pleased! The burgers were wonderful! I highly recommend the Bacon cheese burger, it was full of flavor and juicy. My girls both had the kids meals, which were more than enough food for any kid. My daughter ordered a salad with her burger and it was fresh, crisp and she was very happy with it. The food was hot and full of great flavors. The staff was extremely friendly, very helpful and did a great job at making sure we were happy with everything.

• Visited August 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Cures the burger crave”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The staff was awesome. They were very helpful and patient. They continually checked up on me to make sure I had everything I need to include switching a drink I ordered b/c the taste wasn't what I expected.

Visited August 2013