“I Go for the Burgers”

Cuisines: American
McAllen, Texas
“I Go for the Burgers”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have never been to a Red Robin except the one here in Fayetteville; however, I eat here at least once a month as I have a friend who loves it. I have been to Red Robin in small groups to groups of about 10, and the staff can always accommodate us quickly. There is wide selection of items on the menu, but I only go for burgers. As a sit down restaurant, the burgers are fair priced. Red Robin has standard types and some unique styles as well. Furthermore, there is always a burger of the month, and a lunch meal was added a few months ago for those really on a budget. There is a bar/menu available for alcoholic beverages, but I haven’t experienced either so I have knowledge. Another plus to red Robin is the endless fry basket for those who need a little more food after some hard work. As with all Red Robins, they have the rewards program.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jarrettmorgan

“Really appreciate the gluten free offerings! Good food and now my whole family can safely eat here!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

They are good burgers! My wife has a gluten allergy. Most restaurants we can find food she can eat. But, I blows my mind how many burger/sandwich places out there have no GF bread/bun option for the growing number of people out there either doing a GF diet or that have a legitimate allergy to Gluten. Thank you Red Robin for good food and for catoring to a large group of people that would love to enjoy a burger with a bun! Come on the rest of the world, get on board!!!

• Visited May 2013
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“Red Rob in Yum”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

A1 Peppercorn Ahhmazing I'm not running on empty now. The service was timely and respectful. The management staff is very kind
Great Burger place

• Visited May 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Not up to par”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you are used to yummy Red Robin food from elsewhere, you will find that this location is not up to par - food is below average. Not worth stopping by.

• Visited July 2012
Raeford, North Carolina
“Don't go”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We waited for over 2 hours for our food that was just siting In The window. Kids meals were cold. Barely any meat in our wraps. Don't even do bottomless fries anymore.

2 Thank Bhammer48