“Good Peoples to With”

Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Good Peoples to With”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The entire staff at the Fayetteville TownePlace Suites is outstanding. They are very friendly, courteous and quick to address guests needs and rectify any issues. During my stay, I was most impressed with the staff and thier "down home" hospitality. The accomdations there are very good but it is the staff and thier approach to taking care of the guests and making them feel at home that made my stay very relaxing. I highly recommend to anyone who is traveling to Fayetteville/Fort Bragg to use the TownePlace Suites for thier lodging.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Fayetteville Cross Creek, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write a note on our behalf! We try very hard to make every guest feel as if they are a guest in our own homes. We truly appreciate you choosing TownePlace Suites and look forward to your next stay!

Tricia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
California
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed here for 45 days and felt safe and comfortable . There is a microwave and range and an average size refrigerator big enough to store items for a longer stay . Point out your needs to housekeeping as they can miss something( toiletries, bathtub spots).
There is the usual a. m . breakfast with ample choices. And evening cookies which are delightful. Exercise room and pool , laundry are available. Wifi available tho somewhat slow. Some restaurants are within walking distance .Mall is down the street. Raleigh Durham international airport is abt 80 mi northwest but there is a local connecting airport within 10 miles. It takes about 20 min to get to I -95 which is the major interstate north to south.
Overall , it is a reasonable place to stay on assignment.

• Stayed May 2012
Groton, Connecticut
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel (weekend of May 11th) and I wanted to people know about one of the associates in particular, her name is Reecie.

Reecie went above and beyond to make our stay that much more enjoyable. Every time we saw her she had a big smile and always in a pleasant mood. I travel quite often for work so I have stayed at my fair share of hotels both in the Hilton and Marriott chains and I must say that Reecie is the BEST!!!

It is great to know that people such as her are working for this wonderful hotel. My girlfriend and I will be staying at this hotel again on my next visit and you can thank Reecie for that one.

Also, my girlfriend had left her jewelry box in the room after we had checked out but when my girlfriend called to find out if they found it, guess who was the one that took care of it and retrieved it? It was Reecie.

Keep up the exceptional work!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is very good, no complaints, staff is very friendly and cheerful. Same breakfast served each day I was there (5 days).

• Stayed May 2012
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I had a one night stay at the hotel while visiting Ft. Bragg. Overall no complaints except for a few minor things. The hotel was doing some renovation so they had blowers in the hallways which produced a little noise while trying to sleep. The room was nice and clean. The mattress needed to be flipped or turned though. The left side of the bed had a big sag in it. The breakfast area was okay. I came in right after a large family of small children so there were no clean places to sit and eat but the attendant came by later to tidy up. I received a nice letter from the hotel upon arrival. It would be nice if they had lotion in the bathrooms and a rubber bat mat so you don't slip and break your neck! Overall nice hotel and I would come back if I can't get in the Residence Inn!

• Stayed April 2012
Virginia
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Stayed here on business for two weeks. Found the hotel to be clean and the staff were all very nice to deal with. Other peoples issues with the gym I understand, but it is a hotel, so the fact that they only had a couple of treadmills was OK by me, I never had to wait for a machine. Housekeeping did a fine job of keeping up with my room, and even when I adjusted my working hours to where I'd be in my room late in the morning, they worked around my schedule. The kitchen was usable and worked fine. My only real complaint, was the parking. There is about a third of the parking in front of the building and two particular spots by themselves at the front door. Looking at the arrangements, it seems obvious that the builder intended that those two spots be for checking in/out, but forever reason, the hotel doesn't see that. Strange.If you park in the rear (which you will need to more than likely), you have to walk either around the building or walk around the pool (including the pumphouse etc for the pool) to a rear door. Security wise, I don't think that smart. Breakfast is the normal quick fare, cereal, waffles, fruit etc.. As others have said, WalMart is next door, and you can walk to it or one of several places to eat. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again. (At least until the Embassy Suites opens)

Room Tip: I stayed in a room closest to 'Sam's Club', and it was very quiet.