“One of Our Fav's!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Crown Center
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family & I come here pretty often for the County Fair, Monster Truck shows, & the Circus Great entertainment and we feel very safe with the security staff food is pretty good to, restrooms are always clean!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

this is one of the nicer facilities in fayetteville to host concerts or conventions. Plenty of parking means less time wasted looking for a space.

1  Thank c r
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The play had old fixturers,stage needs updates,sound needs updating

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The place was pretty nice with plenty of refreshment stands. They did run out of most beer and toilet paper before the end of the show though

Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is the place where you can see all of Fayetteville's teams. I don't like watching sports on television, but I do like seeing it live. I guess it's more of a show. So I go to Crown Center to catch the Fayetteville Fire Antz and the Fayetteville Guard both minor league teams. The food is expensive, but it's real fun.