“Great place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
GreenLeadersGold level
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2010

This is a great place to stay if you happen to be in Fayetteville. The hotel is very clean, quiet, has a pool, access to a local gym.... pretty much anything you could need. The rooms are a good size, with very comfortable beds, flat screen TVs, cable and a list of new movies to order as well. We have needed a hotel several times and we always come back here. The breakfast is also the best I have had in a chain hotel. There is a ton of different foods to choose from and they make sure to keep it constantly stocked. The staff is what really makes the hotel. They are incredibly friendly and make you feel right at home.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind review. We truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff and commend them for their efforts. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, NC.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Madison, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2010

We chose this hotel based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we were very pleased. The room was nice and large, clean, beds were very comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The crib we requested was waiting in our room upon check-in. The location felt safe. All around a great hotel stay. If I knew every Holiday Inn Express was exactly like this one I would search no more and just stay here every place I traveled. We liked it that much! And on a side note...if you're the adventurous type, you must try the indoor skydiving in the area- so fun!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very proud of all of the associates who work at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, they really work hard to make every guest feel at home. We look forward to having you back with us soon.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2010

This hotel has a very friendly staff, nice and clean rooms, fast free WiFi, and a above average breakfast. The breakfast area is a bit small for all the guests.
It was my first stay there, but I will be staying there on all of my future business trips to Fort Bragg.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I truly do appreciate it and happy you chose to stay with us. We strive to provide the highest quality in both product and service and are thrilled to hear of your recent experiences at our property. We will be waiting for you.

Arlington, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

This hotel was very nice: newer building, very friendly and helpful staff and super-clean. Our only complaint was that it was well off I-95 since we were staying just one night while on the way home to D.C. from Florida. Our own fault, we should have done more research on where it was in the city.

Our room was very nice, even well-decorated. Nice big king size bed and a little sitting area with a couch. There was some lingering musty odor, but a few minutes with the fan on and all was well. The window even opened so we could get some fresh air.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in Fayetteville with the caveat that travelers on the interstate will need to drive 15 or so miles off the highway to get there.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I truly appreciate you taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor. We love it when our guests decide to come back because of the service that they experienced during their visit. We're glad you stayed with us and look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Owings Mills , Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2009

I stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend Nov 25-28th . I Travel to Fayetteville NC frequently to see family and never considered this Hotel until I read the reviews on tripadvisor . I have stayed at the Courtyard Marriot and Hilton Garden Inn , and well as Wingate Inn ...and I would say the service .. and rooms I find comparable and alot cheaper. Holiday Inn has really stepped their game up !!

Rooms were big ..!
I had a double Queen .. Fridge and micro included
Granite counter tops in bath; mattress felt like a cloud ..

Free hot Breakfast included eggs( scrambled or boiled) , bacon, french toast , Biscuits, gravy , assortments of danishes, breads, bagels, muffins , cereals,

Will stay here again !!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Lake1230
We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding stay with us. I truly do appreciate it! We try our very best to have the cleanest and friendliest hotel around and it is nice to see that we met that expectation for you. We can't wait for you to bring the family back and stay with us again.

Smithsburg, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2009

Stayed here for two nights to greet our son coming back to Ft. Bragg from Iraq. The hotel while a bit difficult to find was definitely worth the effort. Not one to stay at expensive hotels, we tend to lean towards the HI Express hotels for middle of the road category with free breakfast. Upon arrival, the girls at the desk greeted us, checked us in quickly and even up graded us. We went to our room which was very large, clean and quite comfortable complete with a large flat screen tv, micro, fridge. Was surprised to find granite in the bathroom-wow!
The lobby had two computers for guest use. Never using these public computers before, I didn't think too much of it until our son's flight was delayed until the next day and I needed to keep going to the lobby to check my emails for flight information updates. At that point, I really appreciated having this access.
The breakfast was a bit better than most continental in that one morning it included cheese omelets and sausage and the next morning scrambled eggs and bacon. What stood out especially on the second morning was the lady working the breakfast area asking all of the guests if we would like to try her fresh from the oven pumpkin bread. Well, yes I would and it was brought to me with a smile. During our stay, the hotel also had bowls of fresh apples on the coffee tables which I thought was a very nice touch.
I have made a note that on future visits to Fayetteville, I am going to try to book this hotel again. The outstanding staff made our stay wonderful!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank azurewinds94
Thank you for the nice review. The staff here takes great pride in taking care of our customers and I know it is nice for them to hear from customers acknowledging them. I truly do appreciate it and will be sure to share your feedback with the staff.

Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

My wife and I stayed in the area before and wanted something nicer for our dollar. We used tripadvisor and we were very satisfied.Came to the area for son returning from Iraq. When we got to our room it was very roomy and nice. We opted for the double queen suite. The room had a beautiful 46 inch LCD TV. The thing I will not forget was when I walked out of the room , My housekeeper asked me nicely if we were happy with the room? That was a first! great job !

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank g k
Thank you for posting a review about your stay with us. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Our staff does work hard to ensure everyone enjoys the hotel and we will always do what we can to make you feel like you are at home. I certainly hope you will visit us again soon.