Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg
GreenLeadersGold level
Wichita, Kansas
“service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We are in our sixty's and 70's and through business and pleasure we have stayed in a lot of hotel/motels. This express in Fayetteville is by far the best we have ever stayed in. Besides being clean it has the best staff we have ever had. Mylyn, Laura, Angel, Jenny have gone out of their way on numerous occasions to insure our stay was enjoyable and worry free. By the time we leave they feel like family. All of the staff is great.
Thank you.
William and Mary Massey

Room Tip: All were great
Green Features: They seem to practice what they preach. Everything is over and above. Good job.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank william m
nsmehta1, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Mr. and Mrs. Massey, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to share comments about your stay with our team. It is greatly appreciated!

We are delighted that your recent stay with us was a memorable one! It is wonderful to hear that Mylyn, Angel, and Jenny in particular made your visit with us pleasurable, and I will pass your compliments along to them! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each and every visit!

910-867-6777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was fleeing the hurricane. Jennifer and Jenny helped me to my room and again when I left. They made sure I had everything I needed. The breakfast was great and they had items travelers often need. I was very pleased with my choice. It is near shopping and I had fun! Thank you!

Room Tip: I like having rooms you enter from a interior hall. All of theirs do. I was on the first floor and...
Green Features: Great! I felt the employees are doing their best at everything they do!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Mary M
Thank you for your feedback!

I am pleased that we were able to offer you a place to feel secure while you were away from your home during the recent hurricane. We sincerely hope you returned home to find things as you left them and undisturbed by the storm! I am also delighted to hear that Jennifer and Jenny helped make your stay with us a pleasant and memorable one. I will pass your comments on to them! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each visit!

We look forward to having you as a guest again in the future should your travels (but hopefully not another hurricane!) bring you this way again!

Many thanks,

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg from 25 through 28 February 2014. Staff greet you at the door with a smile and are very attentive. Hotel is clean and beds are VERY comfortable. Breakfast is included and is delicious, great variety of food. This location is close to everything you would need.

Room Tip: Every room I have had has been a good room.
Green Features: I think the towel reuse prigram is an environmentally-friendly practice
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Eloise M
Your feedback is sincerely appreciated!

I am glad you had a very positive experience with us, from the cleanliness of the facility to the comfy beds and the complimentary breakfast. Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each and every visit!

Thank you for mentioning our green feature! We do our best to help keep the environment healthy, and the towel reuse program is one way we work to achieve that. We participate in IHG Green Engage, a global initiative by InterContinental Hotels Group properties to monitor and reduce the impact of our hotels on the environment around the world.

Your feedback will be shared with the staff and our management. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future when your travels bring you this way again!

Rotonda West, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I cannot say enough about the wonderful service that we received during our one night stay. Although we were just passing through, Lauren treated us like VIP guests. After checking in and giving both the children free cookies, she called up to the room to make sure that we were comfortable. They hotel had even left a personalized thank you note on our bed and the weather forecast for the next day. What a great touch. After we were unwinding, we started smelling cigarette smoke in our room. The hotel is non-smoking, so we went to investigate. It turned out to be coming from the room across the hall. We called down to Lauren at the front desk, and she immediately upgraded us to a larger room, far from the smoker. It wasn't until after we moved rooms that she went to confront the smoker. I thought it was incredibly thoughtful to move us away from a potential altercation. Our new room was larger and the kids were thrilled! Again Lauren called to make sure we were comfortable and to find out if we needed anything else. It was such a pleasure to be treated so well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jmslicker
Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted that your recent stay with us was a memorable one! We recognize our staff for providing excellent service, and I am glad to hear that Lauren worked so diligently to make sure you were comfortable and satisfied with your accommodations. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to relocate you due to the smoker on the premises, but I am pleased that you were happy with the upgraded room and how Lauren handled that unfortunate situation. I will definitely pass your comments along to Lauren! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit! As part of our efforts to always exceed guest expectations, I will share your feedback among our team and management.

We sincerely hope to have you as a guest in the future whenever your travels bring you this way!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

My sister and I stayed here during All American Week at Ft Bragg while visiting my niece who is stationed there. I always joked that my idea of camping was Holiday Inn, but after staying here I'm eating those word. The staff (especially Laura) could not do enough for us. Every single employee that we encountered smiled, said hello, and exchanged pleasantries. The rooms were spotless, the breakfast was very good and having a laundry facility was a nice plus. The staff of this hotel from the GM to the front line staff to the housekeepers provide customer service that one would expect in any five star resort.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Debbie P
Thank you for your feedback!

We are delighted that you and your sister enjoyed a pleasant and memorable experience with us! Fort Bragg and our military are a vital part of the Fayetteville community, and so I am always glad to hear that our military-related guests feel satisfied and well cared for during their visits with family and friends! As a Fayetteville native, I am well aware of how much our own local economy owes to the presence of Fort Bragg and our nation’s military personnel. We are grateful not only for their presence here but their service to our country as well!

Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit! As part of our efforts to always exceed guest expectations, I will share your feedback among our team and management. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us and with Trip Advisor!

Spring Lake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very good hotel with a great staff Jenny at the front desk was great took care of all our needs said she was new did not feel like it she did great A very good breakfast in the morning overall a great place good rooms will go back

Room Tip: Very close to the mall
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank dev03221
On behalf of the entire team here at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

We especially appreciate your recognition of Jenny on our staff here at the hotel, and are pleased to know you enjoyed the breakfast. I will pass your compliments along to Jenny! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do here. I am happy to hear we were able to provide you with a great experience during your stay. Your feedback will be shared among the team and our management. We aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit.

We would welcome the opportunity to have you as a guest at our hotel in the future when your travels bring you this way again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Beautiful hotel with a great staff. Laura and Angel see receptive and helpful with my travel changes. .. when my associates travel plans changed, they jumped in to help them and find them rooms at reasonable prices (for the area).

Room Tip: Didn't stay at sping lake's holiday in express
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rob S
We sincerely appreciate your feedback!

We are delighted that your recent stay with us was a memorable one! It is wonderful to hear that Laura and Angel were able to help with travel adjustments for you and your associates. I will certainly pass your compliments along to them! We want your entire travel experience to be as simple and hassle-free as possible! Our entire staff works very hard and takes great pride in what they do, and it is our sincere aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests on each and every visit!

We look forward to serving you as a guest in the future when your travels bring you back to Fayetteville!