“Great customer service!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great customer service!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here for a soccer tournament. The location was perfect, close to the fields. The many choices of restaurants and shopping so close is perfect.
All the staff were warm, friendly and welcoming. Laura at the front desk was especially helpful and always friendly and willing to go out of her way to make us feel welcome. She seemed to be on duty almost our entire stay and had a smile on her face the entire time!
Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2012fay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We appreciate your feedback during your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the amenities as well as the accessibility of our hotel to the shopping areas and restaurants while you were here. Thank you for your kind words about Laura, I will make sure to extend your wonderful comments to her.
We look forward to having you again in the future. Take care!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I normally don't write reviews, however the customer service provided by the staff Angel and Ana was second to none. I have stayed at many hotels through the years and 99% of the time you attend to forget about it. Not this time! I will definitely remember the excellence and for that I thank you! When I return to Ft.Bragg I promise you I won't look to stay anywhere else! :)

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear wonderful comments and feedback from our guests. Our team strives to deliver excellent customer service to our entire guest and I am happy to say that we have done that for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Take care.
Virginia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel occasionally to Fayetteville. This is my second stay at this hotel and it has quickly become my preference. First and foremost, the service is exquisite. The staff is very professional and courteous. The hotel is clean and has a nice decor. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The rooms I have stayed in have a small fridge, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. Nice TV and good channel selection.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your loyalty in staying with us. I am very glad to hear that we always meet your expectations every time you’re here at our hotel. All our staffs are very devoted in serving our guest to our guest’s satisfaction and I am excited to let them know that you have appreciated it, thank you. We look forward to having you again soon. Take care.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Our soccer team stayed here for two nights during the TFC Friendlies and I thought it was a good choice for us. The hotel was very close to our field - only about 5 minutes away which is about as good as it gets. Additionally, there are plenty of chain restaurants around and a Starbucks across the street which was convenient. I found the staff to be outstandingly friendly and helpful, while our room was very nice and clean. The only downside I was aware of was that the common area was a little small for our group meals, and there was another team there at the same time which made it challenging at times. A special thank you to Laura at the front desk who seemed to be on duty almost 24 hours a day and who was particularly helpful to us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2012fay, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! We are centrally located with multiple options for food or shopping just right around the corner. We do have an intimate breakfast area that may feel a tad small but provides a more welcoming environment. I will also make sure Laura is recognized for providing such exceptional service! Thank you again and please come and see us again soon!

Jennifer Qutub
Front Desk Manager
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Come to the area monthly and have stayed here each time, it has never been anything less than great. This hotel has spacious rooms, very nice service, and always extremely clean.. The employees here treat each person well and with a great deal of respect. To point out a few: Jennifer is great at ensuring you feel welcome, she always has a smile on her face, such a great attitude and knows her job very well. Jessica has also helped me numerous times and goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome through your entire stay and always has such a positive attitude. I will continue to stay here each time I am in the area.
Thanks again,
Brad B

1 Thank BOrangelo
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to express your satisfaction during your stay while you were here in Fayetteville NC. I am honored of the kind words you have said about our facility and staff; thank you. I will make sure to let Jennifer know about your wonderful comment. Take care and we look forward in welcoming you back.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Excellent and friendly customer service from the front desk personnel. The atomsphere is friendly and profession. I would stay here again for the service alone and strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good place to stay.
Special SHOUT OUT to:

Jessica
Ana
Laura
Corey
Angel

Each went above the required and provied phenominal customer service. Each acts of kindness, I felt, was genuine and not scripted. I would love to have employees like this.

Thanks again for making my stay special.

Scott - BHS

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2012fay, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Mr Ben,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to share your experiences while you were here with us. We take pride of our job and we want the best for our guests. I am very thankful for the wonderful comments you have for our hotel and staff. I will make sure to let them know how well you appreciate our services to you.

Mylyn Sargent
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Reviewed January 20, 2014

How nice it was to arrive at a hotel where you were immediately made to feel welcome and appreciated! We were upgraded to a suite that was very comfortable and inviting. Laura and Angel were excellent hosts and made our over-night stay, a very pleasurable one. I would highly recommend this stop as a 15/10. Thank you for making us feel like we were your priority.

Room Tip: They seemed to be all good rooms