“Outstanding customer service”

GreenLeadersGold level
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Outstanding customer service”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Together, Angel and Jessica at the front desk exemplified a superb level of customer care and attention to detail that will ensure this traveler returns to this hotel without equivocation. The personal touch they provided to ensure the customer's interests were met with the highest level of professionalism and care, was a welcome change from the average service received at a large hotel chain. They went above and beyond the norm. Job well done!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent review and your positive comments about the hotel offerings and the service delivered by our Team. The staff works extremely hard to be the friendliest hotel in Fayetteville and it is always a pleasure to see when customers acknowledge their efforts. Our staff is ready to pamper you should you return to the Fayetteville, NC area again.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Indian Shores, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I especially appreciated the personable attitude of all the front desk staff. The staff greeted me by name when I returned "home" after the work day. Housekeeping was very warm and friendly. On the strength of this visit, I would stay at your hotel at every opportunity. The staff exhibited a genuinely caring attitude and even invited me to a pot luck.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Belle L
I truly appreciate you taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor. We love to hear our guest say that they enjoyed their stay with us. All of our associates are truly committed to providing an exceptional experience for all of our guests and they are empowered to do whatever it takes to make a guest happy. Please keep coming back and we will keep taking great care of you.

Cypress, Texas
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have spent hundreds of nights in hotels, motels, inns and others across the country on business
for 40 years. The staff here was the friendliest I have met. They always had a smile, would take a little time to chat. They laughed at my bad jokes and made us feel that they had known us for years. My daughter is being stationed at Ft Bragg and they helped her by giving good places to eat, shop, and visit. This has been my best experience travelling. I would like to thank all the staff, Mylyn, Jessica, Jennifer, Ana, Amos, Valencia and the others that I cannot remember for making this trip enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Marianne P
Thank you so much for the kind review. I truly do appreciate it! We try our very best to have the cleanest and friendliest hotel around and it is nice to see that we met that expectation for you. Our staff does certainly work hard to ensure everyone enjoys the hotel. We will always do what we can to make you feel at home. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Holiday Inn Express in Fayetville, GEORGIA is a great place to stay!(see'hidden jewel' review). I have not stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Fayetville, NC, but I hear it is a good place too. Look at the reviews above. If Trip Advisor fixes this you may not even be reading this 'review'

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jonathan S C
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I truly appreciate you taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor. Our goal is that every guest feels welcome and every guest has a great time while they are staying with us. Please visit us next time, we will provide the best service you ever had! We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is where I stay whenever I come to Fayetteville. I stayed here for a week this trip, the staff is always very friendly and attentive to your needs. They always greet you with a smile. I had a suite with 2 queen beds. The rooms are large and the beds are very comfortable and very clean. There is also breakfast in the morning which is good as well.

Room Tip: I have stayed here quite a few times and never had a bad room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for letting us know of your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I am very proud of all of the associates who work at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, they really work hard to make every guest feel at home. We want to always take great care of you so please let us know the next time you are heading this way, and we promise to make you feel even more welcome.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed here for two weeks while on business at Ft. Bragg. Had a standard room 1st week, which was cramped. It was difficult to work at the desk without bumping into the bed. Wanted to go to Embassy Suites down the road, which had a gorgeous lobby. But a suite came open the 2d week and, voila, heaven arrived! The suite was huge and wonderfully furnished; one of the nicest chain hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. Front desk staff was always saying Hi, and very friendly. After one staff member couldn't figure out why I couldn't connect my laptop in my room, another staff member came to my room to check on the problem. Such service! Hotel is 15 minutes from Fort Bragg gate via All American Expressway. BUT very hard to find first time. When driving away from AA Expressway on Skibo Rd, towards mall, you turn right at light, towards Christian bookstore, and then immediately U-turn to the right to go back on the frontage road in the opposite direction you just came on Skibo Rd. You can't even see the hotel from Skibo Rd. Hotel could do better job with posting directions on its website. Overall, great place if you can get a suite.

Room Tip: Get a suite!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for your valuable review of your recent stay. We apologize for the inconvenient location. We would love to have more signs on the road but our city is not allowing us to have more signs. (Sign square foot regulations…) Our manager and staff always want to make sure that our customers enjoy their stay. We truly want to be your first choice when choosing a hotel in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I booked at the last minute and took one of their final suites. When we arrived there was a distinct smell of smoke in the room which due to asthma in the family is not acceptable. We contacted the front desk and Jennifer sprung into action! Within the hour not only had she personally come to room to inspect it, she helped us relocate to another room down the hall. This will absolutely be the first place I call when in Fayetteville agian!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I greatly appreciate the kind words toward the staff. She certainly works hard to ensure everyone enjoys the hotel. Please accept my apology for the issues you encountered. We do our very best to make sure rooms smell fresh and clean. Thank you so very much for your excellent review. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.