“first class” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Elmer, New Jersey
“first class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

From the first walk through the lobby, you know that this is a first class operation. The cleanliness is exceptional and everything shines and sparkles. The front desk people are friendly and informative with excellence in every aspect. The rooms are comfortable with HD tv, fridge, microwave, cushy beds, and plenty of quiet for that restfull night. Breakfast was good. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and the mall is right across the street. Now the statement that tells it all. My wife left her gold hoop earings in the room. Housekeeping found them, the hotel called to tell us where they were, and promptly mailed them to us free of charge. You might pay a little more at this facility, but it is worth every cent.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. We strive to provide the highest quality in both product and service and are thrilled to hear of your recent experiences at our property. I truly thank you for providing your feedback as it relates to your recent stay with us. I also thank you for recognizing the hard work of our associates.

Internet Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Denver, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We returned to this same hotel as last year and it was just as great! Our quiz team reserved 3 rooms on 2/8/13, and we received a complementary upgrade to suites, which were clean and beautiful. The handwritten thank-you note was amazing--I never received one from hotel staff before! The staff was VERY nice and the breakfast was hot and plentiful. What's not to love?!! We'll be back next year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also thank you for choosing our hotel again. Our goal is to always provide the best service in the industry. We want to always take great care of you so please let us know the next time you are heading this way, and we promise to make you feel even more welcome.

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

From check in to check out the stay was terrific. We arrived 1/23/13 without reservations around 8:30pm. The young lady at the desk was probably one of the nicest front desk people I have talked to in a long time. She was top notch!! Every person on the hotel staff that I had contact with was totally professional! Breakfast was GREAT for a free breakfast. A lot of options! I wish we could have stayed at this hotel even longer. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thanks for telling everyone the in Trip Advisor world about your OUTSTANDING visit. We are very proud of all of the associates who work at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg. They really work hard to make every guest feel at home. Also we do have a great breakfast with many freshly prepared items. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The room was huge and very clean. The free breakfast was good, staff privided great service, and the wifi consistent. Kitchenette and lots of floor space for working out in the room means this is my new favorite for Fayetteville TDYs. The location isn't perfect, no restaurants within walking distance but the mall is across the highway.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear valued guest, thank you for including your pictures in the review!! We strive to provide the highest quality in both product and service and are thrilled to hear of your recent experiences at our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will return soon.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I reside in fayetteville and I needed a break away from my house. My mother, who has demensia, lives with me. So I decided to get a hotel room for a night. Selecting the Holiday Inn Express was the best decision I could have made. My stay was fabulous. What made it so relaxing was your hotel staff. Particularly Giselle, Amber and Zina. From the time I walked in the door, they were the most pleasant and professional young women I have encountered in quite some time. Their willingness to ensure that all my needs were met and my stay was pleasant, was outstanding. These young women should be commended. My room was excellent, so calming. So much so, that I ended up stayng an extra night. I plan on making this a once a month relaxation time for me and I will do it at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nsmehta1, Internet Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I truly do appreciate your comments and I am happy you chose to stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff and commend them for their efforts. Our staff does certainly work hard to ensure that everyone enjoys the hotel. We will always do what we can to make you feel at home. Our staff is ready to pamper you should you return to the Fayetteville, NC area again.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Outstanding hotel staff and hospitality!!! Every person on the staff is professionally dressed, ready and willing to assist. The hotel was Spotless from the foyer, the dining room, the mini gym, elevator to my room. A Greeting Letter addressed to me with an actual signature of the hotel's manager was waiting for me in my room. The day before I checked out, I had a Thank You card from the staff for my visit there. (I'm a male soldier TDY to Ft Bragg, that card meant a lot to me) 4-Star rating!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I thank you for sharing of your experience for the benefit of travelers. We enjoy providing that friendly and welcoming service. Our staff does certainly work hard to ensure everyone enjoys the hotel and we will always do what we can to make you feel special. Please keep coming back and we will keep taking great care of you.

Red Lodge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Have stayed here a couple times now on business and haven't had any issues with anything. The front desk girls have always been friendly and helpful and the area is set back in the tree line so noise is minimal. The breakfast lady is very friendly and works her tail off keeping everything stocked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your continued support of our hotel! Also thank you for the nice review of your experience while visiting us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to all of the trip advisor users. We are very proud of everyone who works here, they truly understand guest service and what it takes to ensure our guests have a great stay. Our staff is ready to pamper you should you return to the Fayetteville, NC area again.