“One of the great hotel”

Ranked #39 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed February 21, 2014

we had good time at this place. Reasonable rate for 35 days stay. Close to restaurants, movies, shopping, downtown and fort bragg. Basically this hotel called : Heart Of Fayetteville. Its true. Middle of everything. We had good time, staff is nice, managers are good, housekeeping staff was ready to take care of needs. Good hotel for construction crews who are on very TIGHT BUDGET. Paid 230 dollars per week. You can not beat that rate with Flat screen rooms. Just Amazing.

• Stayed: February 2014
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

On behalf of the entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, I would like to personally thank you to choose to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback about our hotel.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Ruby Brantley
Guest Relations Manager
Phone (910) 485-4163
Email gm@nitesinn.net

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Recently stayed at this knights inn...stay was good and must say this hotel has had a few renovations since my last stay.. A lot of improvements.. Internet speed was good and breakfast a plus...very close to the shopping districts..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

On behalf of the entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, I would like to personally thank you to choose to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team.

Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Ruby Brantley
Guest Relations Manager
Phone (910) 485-4163
Email gm@nitesinn.net

Reviewed February 2, 2014

this place would be condemned so dirty real disappointment the rooms are falling apart the bathroom had a hole in the ceiling where the vent was supposed to be the sink if you woulda put pressure on it would have fallen apart according to the housekeeper is one of their bedrooms oh my goodness and unfortunately we made this reservation as a prepaid so we don't get our money back so we lost $310 for nothing. really actually stay in the room we went to see the room to make sure the places we wanted to stay because of where their hotel isn't everything so we lost our money we didn'tstay there we actually stayed at another hotel but its it was just too much was just sold so awful

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank bettyg87
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Betty,

On behalf of Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at our hotel on your recent visit to our property. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visit possible during their travels. As with all negative guest reviews we did investigate and was unfortunately unable to find any reservations for you. I'm not sure if you have stayed here or has gotten our property confused with another (which has happened in the past), but your review is completely invalid since you were not a guest at our property.

We deeply value the guests at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and our franchise and are committed to providing them with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have in fact stayed at our property and would like to discuss your concerns or have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at (910)485-4163 or by contacting us at gm@nitesinn.net. Thank you.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place was excellent,I am going back,it was central enough to go anywhere I wanted,what more could you want when you want to go out for diner, club or shopping? For me there was no point in a big hotel as I do not want to spend all my saving for big names hotels ,I was there when temp was freezing outside, may be 10-12F,my room was cozy. The staff were freindly polite,and were alway's wanting to clean my room and make my bed. Hotel staff were alway helpful in locations,cabs,Etc. i loved their free wireless internet and 24 hours coffee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rosy b
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly ( gm@nitesinn.net ) the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We drove into Fort Bragg area for the weekend to see our son. Trying to find an affordable lodging was next to impossible. We called Wyndham and they took the time to find us a place (here) close by and within our budget. We got the Military rate and the wyndham reward points as well. This Knights Inn hotel staff is wonderful, rooms plenty enough accommodating, and free WiFi in the room. I'll stay here again for sure. Recommend this place to any of my friends and military families as well.

Wyndham I hope you read this, your staff made this a 5 star!!! Thank you for making my visit a great one. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BYSEN
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The location was awesome! My son and I felt comfortable and safe. The staff was so nice at check in & checkout. Housekeeping staff took care of our towels, linen, trash everyday on timr. The hotel is surrounded with local restaurants and shops, and yet, it is not an overcrowded area. Grocery store, pizza, Chinese, Mexican, subshop all in walk-in distance. We stayed for 5 nights, booked with Expedia. Good rate for 5 nights. Hotel has walk-in special rate but we didn't know till we were checking out. Will remember to call hotel first in future. Overall good stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank N P
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Their web site still shows a 'free' breakfast - there is not one. A notice chalked on a board in reception says" Since 2013 we are not required to provide breakfast" (?) An old series of single, two and three storey buildings, scattered around the site. A mix of guests that are staying for a day or two and longer term 'residents'.
In our room an odd double bowl vanity unit and another within the bathroom. Large bath and the spray of the shower went everywhere ! It was a bit chilly, but no blanket/s were provided, so we used coats. Nice big bed.
Very noisy neighbours. Leaving and returning in the early hours, one in particular was very proud of his sports car - with a defective exhaust.
We stayed at a "Knights Inn" in Sarasota and were so impressed, we thought to try another - bit of a mistake.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard T
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Richard T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. First let me apologize for the inconvenience you experience as a guest during your stay. Remember guests' feedback despite being positive or negative is very important for us to improve our service. I wish you had called the front desk immediately when you see the problem with shower spraying everywhere, we have maintenance on call 24x7, they will come and fix it right away for you as well as blanket if you need extra all you have to pick up phone and dial 0 to front desk or go to front office and they will take care your needs right away.

Regarding breakfast: We do not offer breakfast in the morning accept Coffee, Juice, and Tea. Hotel does offer breakfast (Coffee, Juice, Tea, Oatmeal, Donut, Muffin, and Fruit) 3-4 days a week but it’s not mandatory by franchise. This is on our website not sure where you read breakfast in the morning, “Wake up to free coffee and tea, then read the news with a free edition of USA Today or email friends and colleagues using our free Wi-Fi Internet access.” I also read your comment on Sarasota “Knights Inn”. “Not really interested in the breakfast, but it was available.”

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Holidays!!!!!