Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
$59
$109
$106
Days Inn Fayetteville-South/I-95 Exit 49(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
Deluxe Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfree wififort bragghousekeeping staff was excellentstar hotelfront desk staffdanirubysoapmall
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Recently stayed at this knights inn...stay was good and must say this hotel has had a few renovations since my last stay.. A lot of improvements.. Internet speed was good and breakfast a plus...very close to the shopping districts..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

On behalf of the entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, I would like to personally thank you to choose to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team.

Our staff here takes great pride in everything we do and aim to achieve a perfect stay for our guests every time they visit. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Ruby Brantley
Guest Relations Manager
Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Phone (910) 485-4163
Email gm@nitesinn.net

Reviewed February 2, 2014

this place would be condemned so dirty real disappointment the rooms are falling apart the bathroom had a hole in the ceiling where the vent was supposed to be the sink if you woulda put pressure on it would have fallen apart according to the housekeeper is one of their bedrooms oh my goodness and unfortunately we made this reservation as a prepaid so we don't get our money back so we lost $310 for nothing. really actually stay in the room we went to see the room to make sure the places we wanted to stay because of where their hotel isn't everything so we lost our money we didn'tstay there we actually stayed at another hotel but its it was just too much was just sold so awful

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank bettyg87
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Betty,

On behalf of Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at our hotel on your recent visit to our property. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visit possible during their travels. As with all negative guest reviews we did investigate and was unfortunately unable to find any reservations for you. I'm not sure if you have stayed here or has gotten our property confused with another (which has happened in the past), but your review is completely invalid since you were not a guest at our property.

We deeply value the guests at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and our franchise and are committed to providing them with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have in fact stayed at our property and would like to discuss your concerns or have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us at (910)485-4163 or by contacting us at gm@nitesinn.net. Thank you.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place was excellent,I am going back,it was central enough to go anywhere I wanted,what more could you want when you want to go out for diner, club or shopping? For me there was no point in a big hotel as I do not want to spend all my saving for big names hotels ,I was there when temp was freezing outside, may be 10-12F,my room was cozy. The staff were freindly polite,and were alway's wanting to clean my room and make my bed. Hotel staff were alway helpful in locations,cabs,Etc. i loved their free wireless internet and 24 hours coffee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rosy b
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Knights Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for the compliments. We hope we can make you feel comfortable every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly ( gm@nitesinn.net ) the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We drove into Fort Bragg area for the weekend to see our son. Trying to find an affordable lodging was next to impossible. We called Wyndham and they took the time to find us a place (here) close by and within our budget. We got the Military rate and the wyndham reward points as well. This Knights Inn hotel staff is wonderful, rooms plenty enough accommodating, and free WiFi in the room. I'll stay here again for sure. Recommend this place to any of my friends and military families as well.

Wyndham I hope you read this, your staff made this a 5 star!!! Thank you for making my visit a great one. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BYSEN
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continuing to have you as our Guest!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The location was awesome! My son and I felt comfortable and safe. The staff was so nice at check in & checkout. Housekeeping staff took care of our towels, linen, trash everyday on timr. The hotel is surrounded with local restaurants and shops, and yet, it is not an overcrowded area. Grocery store, pizza, Chinese, Mexican, subshop all in walk-in distance. We stayed for 5 nights, booked with Expedia. Good rate for 5 nights. Hotel has walk-in special rate but we didn't know till we were checking out. Will remember to call hotel first in future. Overall good stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank N P
KnightsInnManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014