Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Abduction!!!!!

This was so much fun. I would definitely come back. I think that the challenges made me think... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kearnenl
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile
Sooo much fun!

Such a great experience. Halona and Cassidy were so helpful and made the entire visit fun... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
nycemcdonald
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews al capone fun outing the windy city circus room team building military discount birthday party a lot of fun lee puzzles murder chapter revenge storyline brain testament crime
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Took my sales team for a day of fun. The staff was exceptional. We had a great time and will go back again

Summer M, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My son is an Army Officer who has been getting ready for an impending deployment overseas. Many of our family members came in to town to spend time with him one weekend before his departure.

Our family is very into puzzles and mysteries. One day after hanging out we decided to visit the Xscape Factor Escape Room.

Our host was Jenae "the Great". She met us as we arrived, gave us a safety briefing and introduced the scenario. Her delivery was AMAZING. She was entertaining and got us all into the proper state of mind.

I have been to Escape Room franchises before and was expecting much of the same often over simplistic or mundane problems. This was NOT the case here.

First, the older building gave the thematic problem some additional ambiance. Further, the puzzles required thought AND teamwork. I won't discuss the puzzle here other than to say that it was excitingly haunting.

If you are in Fayetteville and looking for something fun to do with the family I highly suggest you visit the Xscape Factor Escape Room on Bow Street. It is AWESOME!

1  Thank LLoyd B

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Love this place! So much fun and a great activity with friends or your family. Thanks for the awesome military discount as well!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Ha, how much fun would it be to be locked in a room and you have to use your own wits to escape? This is the hotspot to experience such a fun game!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I've been wanting to do this for a while, I'm glad I finally did. It was a challenging but fun activity and a great way to learn to work together.