“Best thing to do in Fayetteville”

Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Ranked #1 of 25 Fun & Games in Fayetteville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Xscape Factor offers REAL-LIFE games in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within 60 minutes. These escape room games are great for date night, fun with friends, and excellent for corporate team building!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 4, 2017

I played two games at Xscape Factor and had a great time. The owners, Lee and Summer, were extremely accommodating and it's easy to tell that they love what they do and want to deliver an amazing product to their customers. The location is set in what I would call "Historic Fayetteville" and it truly adds to the feel of the scenarios. There was also plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

Although both rooms were exciting, I liked the Al Capone room the most. The atmosphere was very inviting and it transported us back to the early 1900s. Bring your friends and play this room. It is seriously the most fun you can have in Fayetteville.

Summer M, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you all again!

All reviews
"brain"
"testament"
"crime"

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did the escape room for the first time, and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We were in the Big Top Murder room with another couple who we had never met. Fortunately, they were great to super sleuth with. It was moderately difficult, and it took us 55 minutes to get out! It was a really good time! We would definitely do it again. The staff are very friendly and customer service oriented! I highly recommend going to Xscape Factor!!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Found these guys online and called because I had never heard of an "Escape Room". Janae answered my questions and got my wife and I really excited to try something new. The experience far exceeded our expectations. Great, affordable fun!! The staff has an energy and pride about giving the customers a experience night after night. I can say this because two other family who were in the waiting area were repeat participants. Overall great night out and worth visiting. They will certainly see us there again.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome time. It was a lot of fun. You just can't overthink anything; very interesting & brain wrecking.