Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Open today: 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday Celebration

We had a wonderful time!! A BLAST!!! πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’― I will definitely be back SOON!! 😎 The price is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Triniti D
via mobile
Abduction!!!!!

This was so much fun. I would definitely come back. I think that the challenges made me think... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
kearnenl
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews al capone fun outing the windy city circus room team building military discount birthday party a lot of fun lee puzzles murder chapter revenge storyline brain testament crime
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did the escape room for the first time, and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We were in the Big Top Murder room with another couple who we had never met. Fortunately, they were great to super sleuth with. It was moderately difficult, and it took us 55 minutes to get out! It was a really good time! We would definitely do it again. The staff are very friendly and customer service oriented! I highly recommend going to Xscape Factor!!

Summer M, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Found these guys online and called because I had never heard of an "Escape Room". Janae answered my questions and got my wife and I really excited to try something new. The experience far exceeded our expectations. Great, affordable fun!! The staff has an energy and pride about giving the customers a experience night after night. I can say this because two other family who were in the waiting area were repeat participants. Overall great night out and worth visiting. They will certainly see us there again.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I had an awesome time. It was a lot of fun. You just can't overthink anything; very interesting & brain wrecking.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came for a date night. This was our first escape room experience and we didn't know what to expect. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a blast! We will definitely be coming back again sometime soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

The setting adds to the authenticity! This was so much fun, we will definitely be back. Thanks for a fabulous time!