Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Birthday Celebration

We had a wonderful time!! A BLAST!!! πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’― I will definitely be back SOON!! 😎 The price is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Triniti D
via mobile
Abduction!!!!!

This was so much fun. I would definitely come back. I think that the challenges made me think... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
kearnenl
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews al capone fun outing the windy city circus room team building military discount birthday party a lot of fun lee puzzles murder chapter revenge storyline brain testament crime
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Very professional staff, understands the meaning of fun. My entire family loves visiting Xscape factor. If you want something to do in the evenings with Friends, Family or even with co-workers this is the place to book. Military families are welcomed

Xscape Factor E, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Very professional , friendly and fun! I set up a leader professional development training for team building

Thank you for the great comments and for bringing your team here! We really enjoy using our escape challenges as a way to bring teams closer together and to highlight the dynamics of group interactions!

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very professional, and provided much needed assistance to get my group started. When we hit a wall, we would get a very subtle hit to keep us moving. It was a great team building experience for a very reasonable price.

Thank you for the great comments and for bringing your team here! We really enjoy using our escape challenges as a way to build team cohesion and esprit de corps!

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I brought my daughter and her friends for her sweet 16 birthday party. They had soooo much fun!! They did Big Top Murders and xscaped the killer clown! Her friends have all deemed it the best party ever! Since then I have brought my children back and we have done all the rooms. What a great experience. The owners and employees are so fun and thoughtful. They make every visit special and unique. Whether you are a first-timer or an escape artist, Xscape Factor is number one in originality and customer care. I love everything about it, and so does my family!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you so much for the great comments! We had a great time with the girls as they took on the Big Top Challenge! Our staff members are amazing at making each visit special and they really enjoyed making that party great!

Reviewed April 28, 2017

I love this place! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are challenging. I would recommend this place to anyone, local or visiting. It gives the grey matter a workout and a good story to tell your friends. GO GET LOCKED IN ONE OF THEIR ROOMS!

Thank you for the great feedback! We love putting our guest's brains through a solid workout program!