“Great for team building”

Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Ranked #1 of 25 Fun & Games in Fayetteville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Xscape Factor offers REAL-LIFE games in which players are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles and escape within 60 minutes. These escape room games are great for date night, fun with friends, and excellent for corporate team building!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Very professional , friendly and fun! I set up a leader professional development training for team building

Xscape Factor E, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for the great comments and for bringing your team here! We really enjoy using our escape challenges as a way to bring teams closer together and to highlight the dynamics of group interactions!

All reviews
"brain"
"testament"
"crime"

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very professional, and provided much needed assistance to get my group started. When we hit a wall, we would get a very subtle hit to keep us moving. It was a great team building experience for a very reasonable price.

Thank you for the great comments and for bringing your team here! We really enjoy using our escape challenges as a way to build team cohesion and esprit de corps!

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I brought my daughter and her friends for her sweet 16 birthday party. They had soooo much fun!! They did Big Top Murders and xscaped the killer clown! Her friends have all deemed it the best party ever! Since then I have brought my children back and we have done all the rooms. What a great experience. The owners and employees are so fun and thoughtful. They make every visit special and unique. Whether you are a first-timer or an escape artist, Xscape Factor is number one in originality and customer care. I love everything about it, and so does my family!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the great comments! We had a great time with the girls as they took on the Big Top Challenge! Our staff members are amazing at making each visit special and they really enjoyed making that party great!

Reviewed April 28, 2017

I love this place! The staff is very friendly and the rooms are challenging. I would recommend this place to anyone, local or visiting. It gives the grey matter a workout and a good story to tell your friends. GO GET LOCKED IN ONE OF THEIR ROOMS!

Thank you for the great feedback! We love putting our guest's brains through a solid workout program!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I made my way back to Xscape Factor recently to try out their other rooms, hadding been so impressed with this little family owned company and their alien room "Abduction" the first time. Since I first went I have done all the other rooms, Crime in the Windy City, Last Will and Testament, and Big Top Murders. Crime was recently given its' 2nd chapter, furthering the storyline and now being called "Al Capone's Revenge" Man, revenge it was! That room was HARD! The group I was in was the 3rd to even beat it out of over 60 that has come in. The record was 50:24 and we beat it in 52:14, so you know it is not easy. The owners, Summer and Lee, were once again perfect hosts, jovial, funny, and very accommodating! If you are in the area, I would definitely check them out. The day I went the city was also having a "Great Race" day and they were one of the stops, having the contestants complete an encrypted cypher to advance - It was fun just doing that! Hats off to this new and wonderful company - I can't wait to see what is next!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, especially knowing your passion for escape room adventures!! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! Can't wait till you return again!