Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC
Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Abduction!!!!!

This was so much fun. I would definitely come back. I think that the challenges made me think... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kearnenl
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile
Sooo much fun!

Such a great experience. Halona and Cassidy were so helpful and made the entire visit fun... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
nycemcdonald
Fayetteville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews al capone fun outing the windy city circus room team building military discount birthday party a lot of fun lee puzzles murder chapter revenge storyline brain testament crime
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I made my way back to Xscape Factor recently to try out their other rooms, hadding been so impressed with this little family owned company and their alien room "Abduction" the first time. Since I first went I have done all the other rooms, Crime in the Windy City, Last Will and Testament, and Big Top Murders. Crime was recently given its' 2nd chapter, furthering the storyline and now being called "Al Capone's Revenge" Man, revenge it was! That room was HARD! The group I was in was the 3rd to even beat it out of over 60 that has come in. The record was 50:24 and we beat it in 52:14, so you know it is not easy. The owners, Summer and Lee, were once again perfect hosts, jovial, funny, and very accommodating! If you are in the area, I would definitely check them out. The day I went the city was also having a "Great Race" day and they were one of the stops, having the contestants complete an encrypted cypher to advance - It was fun just doing that! Hats off to this new and wonderful company - I can't wait to see what is next!

Xscape Factor E, Owner at Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, especially knowing your passion for escape room adventures!! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! Can't wait till you return again!

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

This place is great! I highly recommend going to see if you can beat the clock . They had a very friendly atmosphere. Can't wait to go back .

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you all again!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Sooooo much fun!!! Broke up the boring car trip from New York to Florida! A family fun adventure! Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Loads of fun!!! We ranged in age from 14 yr olds to 75 yrs....and fun was had by all!!!!!

We are so glad that you all stopped in while you were in the area...we really enjoyed getting to know each of you and having your family spend time with us! We take great pride in providing our guests a fun, challenging, and memorable experience! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a lot of fun doing this!! It's a must do if you are in Fayetteville. It's veteran owned by the nicest people!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Due to circumstances, our group dwindled down to two. I have done 2 escape rooms elsewhere previously, and the other participant was here for the first time.The owner, Lee, is very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. In the room, he was helpful with telling us when we were on the right track, or giving a hint when we were stuck. A fun time for any group, hope to return with the rest of our group later. Would like to try all the rooms! (Also, I appreciate the price and the ease of scheduling!)

Thank you for the great comments and for spending time with us! We really enjoy getting to know our guests and making each visit special!