DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Econo Lodge(Fayetteville)
Quality Inn(Fayetteville)
Sleep Inn(Fayetteville)
1,045 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskroom was cleancracker barrelbreakfast buffetwonderful hotelmyrtle beachgreat place to stayoff the highwaywould stay here againoutdoor poolgreat roomeasy accessnice stayone night staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Very helpful staff. Made the convention a memorable one. Some attendees would return if held in this facility again. Only accolades from attendees. Every need was met. Personnel were pleasant and interested in serving and assisting wherever possible.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Traveler,

Having just got in today, I was thrilled to start it off by reading such a glowing review of our hotel and staff. We are deeply pleased that your convention went swimmingly and that you enjoyed both our property and our employees; I will pass on the praise to them personally. Also we want to thank you and your group for choosing our property to host your event, it's always an honor to be able to provide accommodations for such a prestigious event. Again we thank you for your kind words and your patronage, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed here for work. It's very far from Fort Bragg, but close to the I-95 so I'd have preferred somewhere closer. It was easily a 30 minute drive to post.

My room was pretty ordinary with a view over the parking lot. There was a small refrigerator and microwave. But it served it's purpose. What ruined my stay was the rudeness and unprofessionalism of the hotel staff.

Fortunately, the staff at the restaurant was very nice and I enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

Unfortunately not all of the staff was as nice. One night my group decided they didn't want to sit by the pool as it was too cold outside, so about 9 or 10 of us went into the adjacent meeting room.

Apparently the fact that we had booked a large number of rooms for several weeks made no difference to the staff as we apparently had committed some heinous crime in moving around some chairs. First we were challenged as to who had let us in (the room was unlocked). Then unceremoniously we were told we had to leave immediately. We offered to put the room back the way it was, but that wasn't good enough. We were then rudely told to move into the lobby where there again we received complaints that we were now too noisy. The lounge closes at 11 pm so that was not an option.

I think a fair compromise could have been found considering we were paying guests of the hotel. Keyword "guests." If the night manager (or whoever she was) had handled the situation better I'd be feeling differently about the whole experience. When I said I wasn't happy and would mention it in my review she shot me a glance and challenged me. I don't like being threatened when I'm a hotel guest. I needed a place to sleep that night so I decided it was better not to pursue it. I did complain again at checkout and was told that the room was scheduled to be used that day.

But here's my review as promised.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank AmericaninPT

Dear Traveler,

We wanted to take the time to first thank you and your group for your recent stay at our hotel, as well to address some of the issues that you experienced while you were here. We apologize that we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us; so any incidents that occur are of the utmost importance to us. Specifically, I wanted to let you know that the occurrence with the banquet room was in no way a personal issue but merely a matter of security protocol and we are sorry if that is the way it came across. Our function spaces are preassigned and often set up in advance, and we have policies in place to ensure that these spaces are kept off limits. However we do apologize for the way you were approached and again assure you that our staff did not intend to offend you.
Thank you again for your feedback and know that we have taken everything you said with earnest intent; not lightly or superficially. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This hotel is located at NC Exit 49, I-95. It is an easy on and off. There is no interstate or local traffic noise. The rooms are large, great beds, very comfortable, easy to use TV, and the value is Super!! The Cracker Barrel is next door or Ruby Tuesday is nearby too. Other fast foods are with a 1/2 mile of the hotel too. This appears to be a great location for meetings. The hotel was packed out, but the flow of people and layout made things appear to be smooth. You would only notice in the parking lot. Great stop Great Value!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor was good for us and easy elevator for side in and out
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Traveler,

What could be a more pleasant way to start off a Monday than by reading such a positive, complimentary review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay enough to want to tell your fellow travelers about it and wanted to take a moment to thank you for choosing us for your overnight accommodations. Furthermore, it's always nice to hear that amidst the chaos of having a packed hotel (which we certainly did this past weekend) our guests were still able to enjoy their stay to the fullest. Again we appreciate your continued patronage and your kind words, and hope that you will find your way back to our little 'oasis' again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

excellent service, breakfast, great treatment of hilton honors guests, lovely and quiet rooms. great job! i wrote a regular trip advisor review previously on this stay. see nancymac_9. everyone with whom we came in contact was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Traveler,

I always check our TripAdvisor reviews first thing in the morning and I was especially pleased to read yours. We take great pride in our efforts to take care of our Hilton Honors guests and it's nice to hear that we are doing a good job. Furthermore, as always your words were passed on to our breakfast staff and they were delighted. We thank you for your stay, and for taking the time to let the TripAdvisor community know how it went. I hope that you and your family make your way back sometime soon and enjoy another nice quiet night here at the Fayetteville DoubleTree.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Love staying at this hotel. It's our overnight stop when driving to florida. Clean rooms, friendly staff, comfy beds. The in room dining has been good when we order. There is also ruby Tuesday across the street. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Doubletree F, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Traveler,

We are always glad to hear from our regular visitors and we wanted to extend our gratitude for your continued loyalty to our hotel. The trek to Florida from the North East is a long, hard one and we enjoy being able to provide a good nights rest and a warm meal when you finally decide to get off the road. We will pass along your compliments to our staff (we always post our TripAdvisor comments) and look forward to your next visit with us here in Fayetteville. Thanks again and stay safe out there.