“Excellent service, excellent staff!!”

DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Atlanta
“Excellent service, excellent staff!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here over the course of three weeks for business. The staff is TOP NOTCH!! Devin (not sure if the name is correct) at the front desk was extremely friendly and accomodating and very professional. Did a load of laundry in the guest laundry one night and the dryer coin slot got jammed. They took my clothes and dried them in the main hotel dryer (off limits to guests) and then brought my clothes to me. The first night I was placed in a first floor handicapped room by mistake due to a Hilton Honors profile error. They immediately moved me to an executive floor suite at no additional charge. I didnt have to ask for any of this, it was all automatically offered. Excellent service!!! The location is convenient to the highway and there are a few restaurants nearby. The front desk staff will give you great recommendations on local places in town. I would stay here again with no hesitation!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor away from the elevator for the most restful sleep.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DoubletreeFayNC, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and honor the fact that you gave our property such high reviews. We look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you safe travels until then.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Hebrew first
Lorton, Virginia
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Immediately right off exit 49, south on 95, Fayetteville, making it very convenient for a quick overnight and on the road again stay for under $100.00. Room was clean and quiet. Two queen beds were very comfortable. Microwave, and mini fridge included. Except for need to replace the wallpaper in the shower/bath area, the shower head and tub drain worked great. Would have given it three or more stars, but was very disappointed with the indifferent - "I've got other fish to fry" attitude and the lack of welcoming by the front desk receptionist during check-in - behavior this Hilton Honors member has never witnessed/experienced in all my years of travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DoubletreeFayNC, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Fayetteville DoubleTree Hotel. We do apologize for the concerns that you have brought to our attention. We would like to ensure that we are addressing these issues with the appropriate persons. We like to treat our guest as family and make them feel welcomed from the time you walk in the door till the time you depart. We do hope that you give our property another try in the future.
Washington, DC
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the first time since it became the Doubletree. I stayed at the property when it went by a different name in the past.

The check in was quick from a friendly gentleman.

The room was spacious and clean, and the bathroom was adequately furnished. The beds were comfortable to sleep on.

I only had the breakfast buffet one morning, and appreciated that they had fresh cut fruit - blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple, as well as fresh whole fruit - apples and bananas. The girl who took care of me was very friendly and attentive.

Housekeeping did a fine job of cleaning the room.

The view from the window isn't much to write home about - I was on the second floor and could see the top of the building that hadn't been built up, but it's not a big deal. The room was quiet, and that is what is important to me.

The only disappointment was when a little jumping critter greeted me in the vanity one morning. He scurried off behind the vanity before I could take him out of my room. And when a tiny crawling critter was on my bed as I got ready to go to sleep the second night. I was given a room with two queen beds rather than a king bed, so I checked the other bed and got in that bed.

There was a time I would have gotten upset about bugs, but I'm getting old.

I prefer the HIE in Hope Mills, but the Doubletree was alright.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Fayetteville DoubleTree Hotel. We do apologize for the concerns that you have brought to our attention and want to ensure you that we are looking into each one. Your reviews help us know how to better serve you and other guest in the future. We hope that you give us another chance; Safe travels until then.
North Augusta, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent Accommodations. Our family enjoyed the service, the clean rooms and especially the warm cookies. We recommend your hotel to our business partners and friends. The beds slept wonderfully, the pillows and linen were modern and stylish as my wife says, and the rooms were fresh and clean. We will use you facilities anytime we travel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our stylish linens. We look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you safe travels until then.
Kentucky
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel was clean and comfortable -- very good value. We had stayed here before and both times had a very good stay. No problems whatsoever. We were in town for a wedding, had a bit of time in the morning and enjoyed the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubletreeFayNC, Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and honor the fact that you are a returning guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you safe travels until then.
Jupiter
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A welcome break and restful sleep from a long road trip. Reception staff and breakfast staff were very friendly and efficient. Breakfast buffet wasnt hot, other than that very pleased. Close proximity to I95 which is exactly what I was looking for. Parking is alittle exposed from a security point of view

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Fayetteville DoubleTree by Hilton, in North Carolina. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the concerns that you have brought to our attention and are looking into them. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very comfortable room.... very quiet... Slightly confusing layout but easy to get around once I did. I left my phone charger in the room and they did not contact me, but was not a big deal since I have multiple chargers. It still would of been nice to have someone call me. Also did not receive a cookie.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Fayetteville DoubleTree by Hilton, in North Carolina. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologize that your charger was not found upon your checkout. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in the future.