DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville
Econo Lodge(Fayetteville)
Quality Inn(Fayetteville)
Sleep Inn(Fayetteville)
1,045 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskroom was cleancracker barrelbreakfast buffetwonderful hotelmyrtle beachgreat place to stayoff the highwaywould stay here againoutdoor poolgreat roomeasy accessnice stayone night staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights and had a good experience. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast buffet came with room but they also said they would make fried eggs for me, that makes a big difference as I'm not a fan of the scrambled yellow stuff I usually see at breakfast. I would come back here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed in the JFK suite and It was spacious, but for the price per night I was expecting a little more. This was a very special occasion for me and my husband. Our anniversary, and he came home from Afghanistan. Upon checking in I received a 10% percent coupon to the lounge and it stated the lounge was open from 5pm until 1am. We planned our evening to make sure we were their before closing time, but then found out the hours was a miss print and when my husband question them about the coupon the front desk clerk asked if he wanted her to order him a pizza! We had rose pedals on the floor and we called to ask if we needed to clean them up and the manger Jennifer stated yes because the DYE of the flowers would get on the floor ( from real flowers???). The customer service here is terrible!!!!! Because of the amount of the room and type, more should be expected! We have stayed in multiple hotels and this had to be one of the worst experiences we have ever had!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The cookies at the front desk were great, as they always are. It was also a nice touch to have a bowl of fruit there as well. Check in was a breeze. The room had plenty of space to move around. We had a room with 2 queen beds and the beds were very comfortable; the down comforter was also nice. I liked how the bathroom was setup. It had the sink area separated from the bathtub and toilet, which were behind a door. It was nice to be able to still access the sink while someone was showering. There was a decent amount of road noise from I-95 in our room and there was also significant noise leakage from the hallway. In general, there weren't that many people in the hallway after hours so the noise wasn't very bothersome. However, if you are a very light sleeper, it might be a good idea to ask for a room that doesn't face I-95. The breakfast buffet was nice, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, grits, french toast, corned beef hash, yogurt, toast, fruit, etc. It was well furnished and setup nicely. But unless you are a Hilton HHonors member at a high enough level (where they give you vouchers for a free breakfast for each night that you stay), it may not be worth the price (over $10 per person after tip). It's not bad, it's just expensive. In general, the service was great and I would definitely come back to this hotel. It's less than 10 minutes to the airport from the hotel (and they have a shuttle) so if you are flying in, the hotel is in a very good location.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
DoubletreeFayNC, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC would like to thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate your compliments, as our goal is always to create a positive experience for our guests. You are our priority and your review helps us strive towards our goal even further. Thank you again. We look forward to your next visit. Happy journeys until then.

DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This hotel is located a bit far from most of the businesses but for me is well with the drive there.

Rooms are standard DT style, good amount of space and amenities like fridge, microwave, etc.

There is a gym (needs updating though, but equipment all was working at least), a pool, and spa for massages, facials etc. great place for a convention. They have a ton of rooms for conferences of all sizes. Nicely appointed as well.

Have been here several times and will be back again!!

• Stayed: January 2012

DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC would like to thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate your compliments, as our goal is always to create a positive experience for our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Happy journeys until then.

DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Myself, my husband and 2 other couples stayed here overnight when we went to see a concert at the Crown Center so we didn't get to check out a lot of the amenities like the bar/restaurant, pool, etc.

The hotel is right off the highway and convenient to get to.

Although there was a soccer tournament going on the check-in was fast and friendly, and we were given fresh warm cookies. The gift shop has wines and all sorts of things you might need.

We got a king room which was well appointed with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, clock radio equipped for electronic gadgets.

There was a large desk and armchair, but for some reason there was only one bedside table. I moved the ottoman to my side of the bed so I'd have someplace to put things.

The bed was VERY comfortable and there were plenty of wonderful pillows. The curtains blocked out the light so well that at 8:30 in the morning it still seemed like it was nighttime in the room.

The bathroom was separated into the commode/shower area and a sink/vanity area which were both fairly small but adequate and nicely decorated. The shower was standard but had one of the curved shower curtains which made it more comfortable and the water pressure was great. The towels were big and nice.

One of the other couples was given a room that ended up being already occupied, but the front desk staff immediately took care of them and upgraded them to a suite.

The only thing we found inconvenient was that there was only 1 elevator in the main lobby. We parked in the back and thought there would be another bank of elevators but we didn't find them. My husband came up the service elevator during one trip. Maybe there were more elevators that we just didn't find.

The bill was under the door when we woke up. King room was $141.55 with a AAA discount (not including taxes) but we booked late and I know they were very full.

One big plus was that the rear of the hotel is directly across the street from a Cracker Barrel restaurant! We had parked in the back and walked over. It was a short trip to the Crown Center and to other restaurants.

All in all it was a great stay, and I wished we had had a chance to check out some more of the hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

DoubleTree by Hilton in Fayetteville, NC would like to thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate your compliments, as our goal is always to create a positive experience for our guests. You are our priority indeed. You should definitely take advantage of our full service spa as well as a heated salt water pool at our property. Currently, we have some amazing Valentine Specials going on at our property. Call us!! We look forward to your next visit. Happy journeys until then.

Respectfully,