“Nice place!!!”

Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the way to NYC... We found it to be clean and new.....beds were quite comfortable and bathroom was modern....the breakfast was more than we needed....we will probably stop here on the way back!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a drive up 95. It was very easy to access, with a Cracker Barrel right down the road. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided us with a roll away bed for my toddler at no extra cost. Tip: call the hotel directly to book. We used a third party vendor and it cost us $20 more than the rate they would have charged us directly.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank geowubby
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Arrived after 10PM. Room was ready with a gift and letter from the general manager was by the TV as my husband is a Marriott Elite member. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was just what we needed before we continuedvon to our vacation destination.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Recently, I had to deal with a mistake our travel agency made in not cancelling a room when a trip was cancelled. Susan, the manager was extremely friendly and helpful to me. Embassy Suites recently loss our business due to rude customer service and Mariott has gained it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed one night on business trip.

Positives:
close to I 95 hotel /room was very clean. Quiet the night I stayed. ample well lit parking area. Room and hotel itself nicely updated. Beds comfortable (a little soft). Strong housekeeping gives property an edge

Negatives:

Front desk staff not that great. When i checked in lady was picking food out of her teeth. I requested a king bed after checking in and was told none available but on line site indicated availability. Have found Marriott Categories 1-3 treat their Elite guest like every other guest, this being most recent example. Breakfast mediocre, no real hot items beyond microwave biscuits and waffles. Coffee some weird off brand that will make you look for dunkin.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here one night. The room was clean. The bed was firm, not pillowtop mattress, but that was OK. Dresser with 4 drawers and tv on top. Desk but no pen to write with. Sink and vanity outside of the shower/toilet room. A major pet peeve of mine - no vanity space. Barely room for one person, let alone two. A shelf would have helped alot. Across from the sink is an open closet which, to me, reminds me of a Motel 6. The ironing board was jutting out from it. The major problems was the fridge with the microwave parked on top of it. I don't know what they were thinking but, even though there was room between the dresser and desk, they located it on the side wall at the end of the bed. If you got up in the middle of the night and forgot it was there you would run right into it and could really hurt yourself.The breakfast the next morning was fine and we were happy to be able to eat right there.

We are loyal Marriott customers but I think Fairfield Inn needs major renovations.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Some people had the bright idea that they could throw a whole bunch of hotels and fast food restaurants off an I-95 exit and hope for the best. Well this is it, and it's not impressive. There's probably nothing else for miles. Look left and look right when you exit off the interstate..that's what you're getting!

That said, The Doubletree here looks very out of place, but since this is a review on the Fairfield, I won't say any more about that. Based on the location, the exterior, and what's adjacent to the property, you might be thinking that this won't be the greatest of hotels. Not that the hotel was run down or anything, it just didn't have the same vibrancy that I've experienced at other Fairfield locations. Nevertheless, once you go inside, you realize that it's a Marriott property and it's very consistent with all other Fairfield properties.

The room was as expected, nice and clean. Wife and I had plenty of space to move around. It was quiet, we made sure to grab some breakfast before leaving (standard continental fare, nothing impressive), and then we were on our way. Can't ask for anything more than that. I could easily stay at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple