“Complacency!”

Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in I95 & 1319 E King Ave in Kingsland, GA and were very impressed so we decided to stop at the Fairfield Inn at 1925 Cedar Creed Rd on I95 in Fayetteville, NC. We came down in the morning to dirty tables, fruit that looked as though it had been in the bowl for a couple of weeks, and No half & half for coffee. The breakfast lady finally came out from the back with a cup of coffee in hand and stood by the door watching TV for a few minutes and then disappeared again. I went up to the front desk to ask if there was any cream for coffee other than the flavored creamers, the answer was "whats out there is all we have sir", and turned around going back to here work. This woman appeared to be a manager of some level, well dressed in a company uniform. No...gee I'm sorry sir or let me see what I can do. When I got back someone had opened a pint of milk and left it near the coffee. THIS IS A PLACE OF TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT APATHY! By the way we paid about $20 for the night over the the price in Kingsland, GA.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stay here on our way to Florida. We stayed for one night and found it to be a fine place to stop, Hotel was clean, up to date and in good repair. Staff where friendly and attentive. Rooms where a little small but very clean. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Lots of restaurants close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while traveling on the East Coast.The customer service was excellent; The room a little small but still clean with refrig, iron, desk, blowdryer, bathroom area kinda small; Great Cont. Breakfast; Right next to shopping mall and plenty of places to eat; Recommend Joes Crab Shack

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Basic Fairfield inn. New. Clean. Better than avg free BreKfast with make your own waffles with fresh berries and hard boiled eggs.

Watch out for the toilet flush. It'll take you and everything in the room down !

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This Hotel is located just off I-95 but is in a very quiet area. Staff was freindly and the place was
clean, very hot shower and the room had a mini frig and micorwave in it. I usually stay at Best Western but they don't have one in Fayettville . This hotel was just as nice as Best Western just more expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you don't have to listen to people walking on the floor above!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dond0528
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel is right off of I-95, Fayetteville. I stopped here on the way from Florida to Maryland. The area is quiet, however nicely built up with plenty of gas stops and fast food restaurants. Check in was a breeze and once again I was greeted by the friendly Marriott staff. Upon settling in the room I was called by the front desk inquiring if my room met my expectations, which was very nice. My room was outstandlingly clean and spotless - and like I always note at marriotts, even the faucets and hardware shine. There is always a fresh, clean smell and feel to the room, and the linens feel clean and sterile. The bed is heavenly, I just melted right into it and had a terrific sleep - very quiet hotel, as well. The room was a nice size, and although I was traveling solo, I could see taking my family along and getting two doubles. The four of us would fit there nicely, for an overnighter. There was a microwave and fridge combo, along with a coffee maker. I usually stay in Florence on my way up north, however wanted to keep traveling so hit this a little further up north. I will be staying here again, most definitely, when I travel north. I also recommend this hotel as a nice stayover for whomever stays in the Fayettville area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Selected this property because of theTrip Advisor reviews. It was just right for a stop in a long cdr trip. Easy on & off. Not too $$$. Reception answered all my questions. 2.4 miles from grocery store.
Usual Fairfield Marriott breakfast. Easy check out.

• Stayed: November 2012