“Traveling I95 - Good Place To Stay”

Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #17 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Jefferson, Maryland
“Traveling I95 - Good Place To Stay”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Just took a trip with my family and en-route to SC we stayed at the Fairfield Inn - Fayetville I95. The hotel was located just off I95 (very easy to get too). We were greeted by a Friendly Helpful Staff. Our room was basic but clean (Including the bathroom) and functional. Beds were comfortable, and the room had the conveniences that you would expect with this class of hotel. Simple continental breakfast was included and served our purposes. I feel it was priced on the High end for this class of hotel, but that probably has to do with the proximity to the Large Military Instillation.

Overall we were please with our stay and would stay there again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Having had a good experience staying at the Fairfield Inn Lumberville, NC, we booked a room at this facility from the road. But when we entered the first room they gave us, the smell was so bad that we backed out and insisted on another. That room initially seemed OK because the temperature was set at 62 F. But as soon as it warmed up to a tolerable temperature, we smelled mildew or mold there also. It was too late and we were too tired to check out.
Other shortcomings: sink area was too small to conveniently hold normal travel items. Area for breakfast (which was otherwise quite good) was too small to hold everyone.

Room Tip: Not sure any room lacks mildew smell. There are plenty of other facilities to choose from at this e...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TripMember10192015
Richmond, VA
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This was a clean, quiet, and comfortable place to stay. The bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was average. There was not a problem with overcrowding in the seating area which was nice. The staff at the front desk was very nice. I stayed on the third floor and had no problems with any noise from the rooms around me.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kara M
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

I can easily recommend this property if you are looking for a basic, no (or few) frills hotel for a night on the interstate.

The front desk was especially friendly and accomodating and helpful.

My room was clean, including the bathroom.

Breakfast was average, but entirely acceptable.

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Donald W
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This was the second Fairfield Inn in a row I stayed at and again I no longer think of them as the bottom of the line for Marriott. This particular hotel was very clean, the rooms very nice and the overall facility excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure everything was okay and that our stay was pleasant. The only down fall to this hotel is the actual location. It takes 20-30 minutes to get to the Downtown Fayetteville depending on which way you travel. Other than that, it was an overall value for the money. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I would say all of the rooms are about the same. There is a cemetery directly in front of the hotel...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank neilmcmullen
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2012

If you are looking for any type of customer service this is not the hotel for you. The coffee ran out and we had to search for the attendant to get more. She was not around for a good 15 minutes. Of course the two individuals at the front desk might have noticed the guests were not pleased, but they never looked up from their computer. Unlike other Fairfield Inns our bill was not under the door in the morning. There was just not the feeling that the staff really cared their guests. That said, the room was clean, the bed was good and the location just off of Interstate 95 was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank MartyB33
NJ
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed here when we were traveling on I 95 on route to Florida. We liked that it was close to the highway as our three kids (ages 4, 7 and 10) were all melting down and we were exhausted. We didn't need anything glamorous. We liked the neat, tidy yet colorful decor. The room seemed extremely clean as did the lobby and breakfast area. We had a king size bed (v comfortable mattress) and a sofa pull out in a nice sized room. The staff was very helpful and were happy to give us extra soap and towels. The breakfast was decent (standard fare for these types of hotels) and I was happy to see some hard boiled eggs. Also there was free wi-fi. Altogether a pleasant overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2012