“Clean and efficient, our family got a good value for a mid priced hotel.”

Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed here when we were traveling on I 95 on route to Florida. We liked that it was close to the highway as our three kids (ages 4, 7 and 10) were all melting down and we were exhausted. We didn't need anything glamorous. We liked the neat, tidy yet colorful decor. The room seemed extremely clean as did the lobby and breakfast area. We had a king size bed (v comfortable mattress) and a sofa pull out in a nice sized room. The staff was very helpful and were happy to give us extra soap and towels. The breakfast was decent (standard fare for these types of hotels) and I was happy to see some hard boiled eggs. Also there was free wi-fi. Altogether a pleasant overnight stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank msw7
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Fayetteville I-95

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Very convenient stopping point on our leisurely trip from NJ to SW Florida. Hotel is a hop away from I95 - no highway noise detected. Room was well appointed and met our needs for the night. Internet connection was fast and uninterrupted. Don't feel limited to only the restaurants near the hotel. Fayetteville is close by and has many more choices (see my review of 316 Oyster Bar).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We have often stayed at hotels in the Marriott chainand find themvery reliable. This particular hotel was a nice treat. Since its right off I 95, we weren't sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised to find it super clean with the most comfortable bed on the planet. The hotel was quiet and the nice little breakfast area off the lobby was welcome. The only complaint was the towels which were skimpy, rough and basically terrible. They did the job, however, so not much of an issue. Overall a very nice place for travelers to rest weary heads.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room fairly close to the elevator otherwise lugging luggage down acres of corrido...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stopped here overnight as a halfway point bettween Orlando and nj. Upon arriving, the gentleman at the front desk was polite. The room was larger than expected, but it reeked of mildew. The whole hotel did, as a matter of fact. We dealt with it, as we were only staying for a few hours of sleep. I felt that the hotel was dirty. I didn't even want to take my shoes off. The breakfast was ok, but the attendant was rude! We arrived at 9:20 and were told that we almost missed breakfast and were not entitled to more waffles. I pointed out that breakfast ended at 10, and the attendant reluctantly got us some waffles. She proceeded to tell everyone else the same line about them being closed. Far from southern hospitality! This hotel is not nice. It should be about $35 per night based on quality, not $99. Worst thing was the mildew stench. Totally gross!

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank 00Siggy
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Typical of the new generation of Fairfield. Recently renovated. Very convenient to I95 without being right on the highway. Woman at check in should have noticed my laptop and offered the required code to access the internet. When I called, no one picked up for a couple minutes. Overall I would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank brucedavidb
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Just used it as a stop over while driving to Hilton Head. Right off the interstate.

Nothing too impressive. Room was small, breakfast area is very small, and right by the front doors, with only a handful of tables. We usually have great experiences with Courtyards/SpringHill Suites/Fairfields, but if we ever had to stop again on the I-95 around Fayetteville, I'd try somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Typical Fairfield Inn (Nice room with good parking etc), but the Management are a different place on a differant world. There's is a world where you are only alowed to watch Fox New Channel in the public rooms like when taking Breakfast.

Think of it, its 6:30am on a Tuesday morning, my partner and I are the only people in the dining room and Fox News is on the TV. I want to know the local traffic conditions as we have a long drive ahead of us. I request the front desk to change the channel only to be told that The Managerment 'REFUSE" to allow the TV to play anything other than Fox News. They go on to say that if I dont like it I should stay somewhere else.
difficult as I was having Breakfast.

Now, firstly the rudeness is intoerable, I stay over 80 nights per year in a Marriott and in the last 12 years have stayed over 845 nights and have NEVER been talked to like this before. Secondly, we were alone in the breakfast room so what gives the right to this or any hotel's management to dictate what I watch? Especialy as Fox News is overtly political and NEW'S is not what they deal in, its opinion and at 6:30am in the morning I dont need political opinion I needed local traffic news. All I wanted was to watch NBC, ABC or CBS or even the FOX local channel. NO, in Fayetville, North carolina at the Fairfield Inn, it's the place where independent though is not allowed and only the ideology of the managemnt is allowed so my request was not permissable.

Avoid this place unless your a closed minded red neck then you should have your vacation here.

Room Tip: Dont stay here unless your a Red Neck
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business