“Not Pet Friendly” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Not Pet Friendly”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is definitely not a pet friendly hotel by any means. The reason we chose this hotel was because every other hotel wanted about 50 Dollars per stay per dog. It just didn't make much sense. We left the hotel the first night for dinner with family. We come back to a voicemail from the manager stating if we couldn't find a way to quiet our dogs that they would charge us extra. Of course my dog barked because they put us next to a back door. Ridiculous and I am furious! This hotel is much nicer than I initially thought though. I thought since it was only 80 dollars a night it was going to be hell. Instead the beds were comfortable and very clean. The staff is not so much. The front desk clerk texts on her phone while with customers and isn't polite. Not one person I ran into had a smile on their face. The breakfast lady was just as rude. As I was making a sandwich she yelled because I had it on for 4 minutes. Well of course I am going to put it on for that long because there weren't directions as to how long they should go in for.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tiffanymorris285

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Traveling south from NY to Florida makes Fayetteville, NC a good stopping point. Since I have the Choice Rewards card, I use the rewards to my benefit. The motel was clean, the room was a non smoking room, had two queen beds, TV and wi-fi connectability. Since I am a shower person, there was a nice shower for the room and no bathtub to climb in and out of. This was my first time at a Sleep Inn and I was impressed with this "inexpensive" motel. A great breakfast was available including waffles, yogert, hard boiled eggs and various pasteries.

Room Tip: Make reservations to get a first floor room as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Middletown, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was very impressed with how clean the rooms are. The beds are very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is just as good as the Hampton Inn. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who travels to Fayetteville or on their way South.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
St Augustine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night while traveling i95
Hotel has no elevator, got a first floor room, supposed to be two queens , was two doubles
Room a little beat up some damage to walls, but appeared clean
Beds ok , plenty of pillows
Not the best sleep in more like an econo lodge but without the outside doors
Overall ok place to stay been in better but have been in a lot worse
Staff friendly at check in

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Hotel was what we were looking for, a clean room along 95 South. There may have been a problem with the heating/cooling unit though; we aren't sure. When we arrived both of us could breathe fine, but after an hour in the room both of us had stuffy noses. The congestion cleared after being on the road the next morning. Maybe it was just a coincidence; I don't know. The staff was outstanding. They were friendly, efficient, and extremely helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nanjemoy, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel one night on our way to Florida. The hotel was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a microwave and small fridge in the room. A decent breakfast was included in the price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HILTON
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent one night here on our way to FL. The staff was very friendly. The room was a good size although there wasn't a table to sit at and eat although there was a microwave and fridge in the room. Price was ok. Paid $85 which included a $10 fee for our dog and our AAA discount. I'm only giving a 2 rating b/c the chair that was in the room for the desk was absolutely disgusting. There were stains all over it and what appeared to be blood. When we called the desk they immediately agreed to trade it out for a different chair. The next chair didn't have any blood on it but it was still quite stained. When I see something like this, I wonder what else isn't being cleaned in the room and then I get 'weirded out' much to my husband's dismay. Obviously, the housekeeping staff should have seen this if they were cleaning as it should be cleaned. I wouldn't stay there again, but it was a comfortable bed and quiet area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple