“Best Mid-trip Stop for a long trip”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed April 1, 2011

The service that we experienced when we first arrived was great. We arrived around 10:00 PM and the hotel front desk employee was very helpful. She let use choose whether we wanted two twin beds or a king size bed. We had made the reservation online, so after we chose the king room, we were handed the keys, and pointed in the direction of our room. The room was very clean, well kept, and had plenty of extras. There was a mini fridge and a microwave in the room. The bathroom was very spacious and was well stocked with towels. We had a great night sleep. The room was very quiet, and it was extremely easy to get a great night sleep. There was a free continental breakfast in the morning. We were actually surprised to see a lot more choices than we had planned on the previous night. The breakfast consisted of your usual cereal, bread, pastries, and bagals, but also featured a waffle maker for making your own fresh waffles!!! Being a huge waffle making fan, I really enjoyed it. They also had coffee, milk, orange juice, cranberry juice. We enjoyed our stay so much there, that we decided to stay there on the way back home as well. A last note, I stayed on both the first and second floors. Both were equally the same in terms of comfort.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steveh327
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed February 26, 2011

We stopped at this hotel for one night with our kids. Our first room had some cleanliness issues that I brought to the front desk attention. After going to our second room, things were much better, however, the front desk clerk was less than friendly on the 4 or more occassions that I passed through the lobby. Decent location, some restaurants nearby but not many. Good value for the low price I paid - otherwise I would have stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2011

If you don't like try Going down to the next exit. Many more choices and better lighting.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

This was one of the two cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. Ironically, the other was also a Sleep Inn (Jessup, Maryland.) Service was wonderful, bedding new and fresh, a shower to die for, non-stop coffee in the reception area, breakfast from 6 am to 9 am. What's not to like. It was a little far from base (Ft. Bragg) but the room was worth the drive. We'll stay here every time we visit our son, drive or no drive. We've stayed at rooms near the base, not nearly as clean or the price was very high. We give it two thumbs up, and kudos to the manager and staff for a job well done.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce K
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Friendly employees, free juice! Rooms were clean and the shower is great.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Hotel was very clean. I thought the staff could have been a little friendlier. The area is not the safest but overall the hotel was good. Breakfast was better than many other hotels we stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Overall I thought this was a great stay. We arrived around midnight without a reservation, and the Marriott next door was completely booked so we stopped in here. They had one room left when I called on our way in, and the gentleman at the front desk offered to hold it for me. Once we got there, he offered a lower price than what I had originally seen online. So that was a pleasant surprise. Honestly, it had just about everything I would have expected at the Marriott, only without the price. I didn't go down to breakfast, so I can't rate it. The beds were pretty comfortable, and the gentleman at the front desk seemed very nice and helpful. It passed my test and I'm pretty picky.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple