Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Teresas stay”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The extended stay of america Is a really good hotel, its very friendly and courteous. The staff attitude was very outgoing and polite.I can really say that I really enjoyed the stay. My stay there really made me feel Like I was at home it really was one of the cleanest hotels and friendliest that I ever stayed in. My family Loved that it had a pool and two separate spaces. Being military I really recommend this hotel for family and spouse's.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Teresa - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff and amenities made you feel like this was your home away from home. We strive to provide our guest with a great experience at our hotel, so I am pleased to hear that our staff was hospitable and courteous during your stay.

I would also like to say thank you for your military service and for choosing our hotel. I hope to see you the next time you come to town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very friendly and courteous staff! Great bargargain for the $$$. Would definitely stay here again! Crystal made my experience even better. Her professional demeanor and pleasant/personable attitude is very heart warming.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words about our staff. We strive to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Also, I am happy to hear that you found the rate of your room affordable for your stay.

Albany, New York, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Crystal and the staff. I had a bad experience at the Extended stay on Owen dr. and Crystal was able accommodate my needs, and transfer my reservation over to this location. Crystal and the staff represent great customer service, professionalism, friendliness, helpful..Need I say more, they are the best!! especially that Crystal!

Jahan A

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Jahan L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Jahan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our hotel and staff. I am pleased to hear that Crystal provided you with exceptional service during your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time while staying here, I sure know we loved having you.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed September 18, 2013

always look forward to staying here ,rooms are clean and well appointed, the high energy staff inquires to and services the needs of its guests...excellent location with pool and gym... i'm a travelling tradesman and this is consistently an outstanding experience!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our guest room and all of amenities. Also, I am glad to know that our location is ideal for your stay. We really appreciate you choosing our location every time you are in Fayetteville. There is nothing I like more than to see our guests come back time and time again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This extended stay has been the best so far, being that were military we travel a lot it has Very good service , love the environment that the hotel brings and very nice staff, great rooms and very good location

• Stayed October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Nicole - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our service, environment and location were just what you needed while traveling. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Lampasas, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is the 3rd time staying in this hotel for work. It was good to see that Crystal got promoted to hotel manager. She is very friendly & professional and it shows with her staff who is the same way. Tina the Team leader took care of me when I checked in and followed up with a call to ensure that my room met my expectations. Overall my stay was great & the location to local restaurants & stores was perfect.Thank you for a great stay.
On another note the Extended Stay Corporate office could help this location out and put in a sliding automatic front door. Now that would be an investment & upgrade instead of changing the logo for the hotel.
Regards, Matthew J Watkins

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Matthew - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about your stay. I'm thrilled that the staff helped to make your stay more enjoyable even on your third time around. It was wonderful to welcome you back and I can't thank you enough for choosing our hotel.

Hope you had safe travels back home and we will see you the next time your in town.
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to visit my brother at Fort Bragg and decided to stay at Extended, after reading the reviews I felt confident that it would be satisfactory. I was wrong it was absolutely the best experience Ive had in a hotel. The kitchens were good, the rooms were clean and tidy but the it was the service that stood out the most. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk was very helpful and the assistant manger, Tina was extremely helpful in helping me out to find places and such. I would absolutely recommend to anyone traveling into the area that this place is worth it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience here surpassed what you had expected and that Tina and our staff provided exemplary customer service. We are happy that you the cleanliness of our rooms and full kitchens added to a great stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.