“Crystal is the Best!!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #31 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Crystal and the staff. I had a bad experience at the Extended stay on Owen dr. and Crystal was able accommodate my needs, and transfer my reservation over to this location. Crystal and the staff represent great customer service, professionalism, friendliness, helpful..Need I say more, they are the best!! especially that Crystal!

Jahan A

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Jahan L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Jahan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our hotel and staff. I am pleased to hear that Crystal provided you with exceptional service during your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time while staying here, I sure know we loved having you.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

always look forward to staying here ,rooms are clean and well appointed, the high energy staff inquires to and services the needs of its guests...excellent location with pool and gym... i'm a travelling tradesman and this is consistently an outstanding experience!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our guest room and all of amenities. Also, I am glad to know that our location is ideal for your stay. We really appreciate you choosing our location every time you are in Fayetteville. There is nothing I like more than to see our guests come back time and time again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This extended stay has been the best so far, being that were military we travel a lot it has Very good service , love the environment that the hotel brings and very nice staff, great rooms and very good location

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Nicole - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our service, environment and location were just what you needed while traveling. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is the 3rd time staying in this hotel for work. It was good to see that Crystal got promoted to hotel manager. She is very friendly & professional and it shows with her staff who is the same way. Tina the Team leader took care of me when I checked in and followed up with a call to ensure that my room met my expectations. Overall my stay was great & the location to local restaurants & stores was perfect.Thank you for a great stay.
On another note the Extended Stay Corporate office could help this location out and put in a sliding automatic front door. Now that would be an investment & upgrade instead of changing the logo for the hotel.
Regards, Matthew J Watkins

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Matthew - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about your stay. I'm thrilled that the staff helped to make your stay more enjoyable even on your third time around. It was wonderful to welcome you back and I can't thank you enough for choosing our hotel.

Hope you had safe travels back home and we will see you the next time your in town.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went to visit my brother at Fort Bragg and decided to stay at Extended, after reading the reviews I felt confident that it would be satisfactory. I was wrong it was absolutely the best experience Ive had in a hotel. The kitchens were good, the rooms were clean and tidy but the it was the service that stood out the most. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk was very helpful and the assistant manger, Tina was extremely helpful in helping me out to find places and such. I would absolutely recommend to anyone traveling into the area that this place is worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience here surpassed what you had expected and that Tina and our staff provided exemplary customer service. We are happy that you the cleanliness of our rooms and full kitchens added to a great stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed here for two months because of work. I never wanted for anything. The staff were always available and helpful and became like family and they treated my dog with affection. The location cant be beat.Restaurants within walking distance, shopping within a mile, outdoor walking trails within 10 miles. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked our hotel's location and that our staff provided you with everything you could have asked for during your two month stay. We were truly enjoyed having you stay with us and were very sad to see you leave.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was in town for two weeks and I had a great stay! The sheets and bathroom were clean and it was great having a kitchen in the room. The manager helped me find things to do while i was in town. I'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Eric - Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I'm thrilled that your two week stay was so great and that our rooms as well as our staff helped to make that happen. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area, we enjoyed having you here!