“Best In Town!!! 10/10”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
“Best In Town!!! 10/10”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you need a place to stay in Fayetteville, this is it. The team here consistently goes above and beyond to make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and well equipped, free access to a local gym, free wifi, pool with a grill (refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave in room), the location is centralized to everything you need, exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend this hotel and hope you get the opportunity to stay here just to meet the staff (they are awesome). Other hotels need to take notes on how to provide top notch service. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for staying at our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay feel like a "home away from home". It's guests like you that make our staff love coming to work everyday.

Thank you again for wonderful review and for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here for 10 days when I moved to Fayetteville. I had my 2 dogs with me this place was just what the doctor ordered. Super staff from management to the maintenance engineer. Rooms have all the amenities, were cleaned daily and had plenty of space. It may be a tiny bit worn but, everything else was so great that this did not bother me at all and when I get ready to leave town this is where I will stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. It's fantastic to hear that our staff provided you and your dogs with outstanding service during your stay. We are also glad to know that our hotel had all of the amenities you needed. Reviews like this are what we strive for.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed here after losing our house to a fire and initially we were very reluctant to have to stay in a hotel while waiting for our Insurance company decide how they would handle our claim. All the rooms here are one bedroom suites and have full kitchens,King beds and a sleeper sofa as well. The place is very well kept. Always clean and the staff will get you what ever you need and ask for. Very nice pool and laundry facilities as well. I would recommend this place to anyone whether it was an overnight stay or a month. Convenient to many,many retaurants and loads of shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Logan - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that our rooms and amenities were just what you and your Wife needed during your difficult time. Please know, it was a true pleasure having both of you stay at our hotel, and we wish you all the best with your home.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, hopefully under different circumstances.
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed August 12, 2013

With all of the comforts of home and the friendliest customer service, this hotel hit top marks for my family. My kids & I appreciate all of the attention Crystal gave to make our stay so enjoyable. A+ rooms & A+ customer service = a great hotel experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Jackie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our friendly service as well as your room. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, especially Crystal.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The hotel is nice, but is getting a much needed facelift, so that's good! The customer service is above and beyond! I have never been sad to leave a hotel before this one. Thank you so much Crystal for everything! You made our trip great!

• Stayed July 2013
Aaron - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the great customer service you received during your stay. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here for about a week and loved our experience. Crystal is a delight, and had all of our answers and even some great suggestions for our visit! We loved spending time at the pool, and they even gave us gym passes to OMNI for the duration of our stay. The rooms were spacious, well lit, comfortable, and had amazing king sized beds. We also loved the fact that we didn't have to go somewhere else for WI-FI. Thanks to all the staff and to Extended Stay for such a comfy, worry-free visit. We won't hesitate to return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Joey - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the great customer service you experienced on your recent stay. The staff and I truly enjoyed having your visit with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had an excellent stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. Crystal takes pride in her work, and it shows with everything that she does. She greets each person with a huge smile and lets them know she's happy to have them there. Shirley ensures that the rooms are very clean and supplied with everything a guest could need to make their stay more comfortable. The hotel is located near many opportunities for shopping and dining, and only a short drive from the downtown area. I recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in Fayetteville, especially if staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dumplin787
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you for your comments and I truly appreciate your comments regarding the our staff.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.