“It a great hotel with professional and friendly staff”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Crystal is always friendly and helpful and also very informative she makes your stay so much better its like home away from home,
Location is perfect for whatever your in town for lot of local restaurants with in walking distance and a shopping mall 1 mile away it rocks

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our associate is helping to make your trip feel like a home away from home. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'll begin by saying that my room is bigger than my apartment in NYC and with more closet space. The entire staff has been charming, professional, and very accommodating with my pets. That is VERY IMPORTANT because when you're traveling with a pet, you need all the support and understanding you can get. The space is comfy, very clean, spacious, and homey. I'm here for several months and would not settle for anything less. I should also note, I feel absolutely safe for myself and belongings. As it IS an Extended Stay it's great to have a "community" that you trust. The clientele have equally been friendly and respectful. The area has every single restaurant or store you can imagine and there is a family owned coffee shop within 5 minutes walking distance.
I'll especially note Krystal, Katie, and Danny at the front desk and Shirley and Gloria as housekeeping--they are excellent!

1  Thank Ustina F

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our accomodations and staff have exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was our first stay at an extended stay america. We were quite happy with everything bout this hotel. Our rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel common areas were also comfortable and inviting. The pool was clean and refreshing. Crystal, the assistant manager, was friendly and accommodating. She made every effort to make sure that our stay was enjoyable. Dan and the rest of the staff were equally friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I come to Fayetteville again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your stay at our hotel. It's great to hear that your room was clean, comfortable and spacious. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Crystal.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is very accommodating to everyone no matter what the situation. It is very nice and comfortable. The staff here are amazing. Everyone that we have come in contact with are very friendly and will go above and beyond to make the guests feel welcomed. Crystal (at the front desk) has to be one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is friendly and loves her job. I have stayed at dozens of hotels and this is, by far, one of the best due to the attitude of the staff. Thank you all so very much!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our associate was able to make your experience that much more enjoyable. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My first stay at this Extended Stay and I have to say that the staff was very helpful especially the assistant manager Crystal. She went above and beyond to be extra friendly and accommodating. She made sure the room was what we had in mind and that it was accessable and convienient as we do have trouble walking. Others I talked to regarding driving direction made it sound complicated; but Crystal hand wrote them in 4 easy steps and assurred me they were not that difficult to follow. She also did something for us that really made our day. We had received on a previous visit at another Extended Stay Hotel a gift certificate for a free evenings stay that had actually expired and she updated it so we could use it on our next road trip when we come back to Fayetteville. Believe me we will use and it will be a pleasure to see Crystal again. Thank you Crystal for everything.

PS Crystall I Hope you get to read this because you made our visit to Fayetteville extra nice and a memorable occassion.
Sincerely

Rich and Mitzi from Boston, Ma

Room Tip: Talk with Crystal
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so thrilled to know that our associate took such great care of you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My friend and I had the worst experience ever in a different Extended Stay....Our new friends Kati and Crystal at this hotel saved us! They contacted the other hotel and explained to them that we were moving here, and that we had a horrible experience. Not only did she get us the most beautiful room ever; she got us a refund from the night before!!!!! These two are wonderful, professional and very friendly! I can't say enough good things about these two! If you ever have to stay in this city, then this is the place to stay! It's close to wonderful restaurants, and on a nice quiet street! This is going to be a wonderful stay! Thank you Kati and Crystal!!!! You both deserve raises!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your experience here. It's great to hear that our associates were able to take care of all of details for your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

the staff is awesome-the rooms are clean, the location is great and close to everything in Fayetteville, and you have access to Omni Health & Fitness, the best gym in town....definitely will stay there again

• Stayed: June 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay as well as the gym amenities we provide. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!