Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very nice hotel! There were no negative issues experienced by my wife or I. The front desk personnel, Danny and Crystal, were always very helpful. We are starting our third week and still have no complaints. Looking for a more permanent home but this is a nice place to call home when you are in transition. There is coffee, fruit and light snacks every morning so you can grab a cup of motivation instead of sitting in line at Starbucks. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm so pleased to hear that during your home transition you felt at home and we always count on Danny and Crystal to make the stay the best for all our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great, reasonable place to stay. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the staff is amazing. Crystal helped me twice on two different stays- once she helped me rearrange so a chair could fit into my car and she also fixed a necklace. Both times with a positive "can do it" attitude. This hotel is lucky to have such an energetic, dedicated team player. It makes my stay in the area much more pleasant and safe. Eleanor is an angel :)

• Stayed: February 2013
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Crystal took such great care of you, we value her and they way she represents Extended Stay Hotels. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

What started as a two week stay during a home remodel turned into six weeks. With two dogs, this could have been a nightmare. Fortunately we found this extended stay in Fayetteville, near the mall. The staff was smart enough to situate us right next to the back door - an easy in and out with the dogs. The hotel was quiet and stress-free, despite many sold out nights during our stay. The staff was the best I've ever encountered. And I mean literally everyone we met. Very unusual. We never used the many amenities - breakfast, work out room, pool. But we were very appreciative of the onsite laundry; the room was always clean and the cost was minimal. You can't go wrong staying here!

Room Tip: They redid our room while we were there - installed CFL bulbs (yuck!) and a new bedspread that was s...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you received great service and a quiet nights sleep. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I would like to mention a member of your staff that is the perfect example of what customer service is all about and should be. Crystal was exceptional in her dealing with myself and other guest. She really did make my stay of 21 days comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roberta M M
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that Crystal took great care of you, we are lucky to have her. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great service. I'd stay again. Good location the rooms were very clean and the staff was exceptional especially Crystal. I stayed five days and would recommend it to anyone plus it's in the nicer part of town.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that both the location and service met all your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am staying in Fayetteville for a long term project. When I first came to town I spent 3 days interviewing and checking out all possibilities of extended stay hotels. Danny, Crystal, Cathy and the entre staff have made me feel very much at home and have been nothing less than exceptional. I have the best rate offered and a comfortable place to live. I could not be more happy with my decision to stay at this particular Extended Stay Deluxe. I have been here for over two months now and look forward to the rest of the time here. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a place to stay.

Room Tip: Although the pre-remodeled rooms are still very nice, the remodeled rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for glowing remarks. I'm thrilled that Danny, Kathy and Krystal make you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Whenever I travel to Fayetteville this is the only place that I will stay. The entire staff welcome me back like family, anything that I have ever asked of the staff was immediately addressed, and the genuine happy feeling makes it feel like home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool if possible, there are a few lights in the parking lot beside the hot...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Danny, Kathy and Krystal are taking great care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.