Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Fayetteville
Cedarpines Park, CA
“Staff”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I would like to mention a member of your staff that is the perfect example of what customer service is all about and should be. Crystal was exceptional in her dealing with myself and other guest. She really did make my stay of 21 days comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Roberta M M
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that Crystal took great care of you, we are lucky to have her. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great service. I'd stay again. Good location the rooms were very clean and the staff was exceptional especially Crystal. I stayed five days and would recommend it to anyone plus it's in the nicer part of town.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that both the location and service met all your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am staying in Fayetteville for a long term project. When I first came to town I spent 3 days interviewing and checking out all possibilities of extended stay hotels. Danny, Crystal, Cathy and the entre staff have made me feel very much at home and have been nothing less than exceptional. I have the best rate offered and a comfortable place to live. I could not be more happy with my decision to stay at this particular Extended Stay Deluxe. I have been here for over two months now and look forward to the rest of the time here. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a place to stay.

Room Tip: Although the pre-remodeled rooms are still very nice, the remodeled rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for glowing remarks. I'm thrilled that Danny, Kathy and Krystal make you feel at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Whenever I travel to Fayetteville this is the only place that I will stay. The entire staff welcome me back like family, anything that I have ever asked of the staff was immediately addressed, and the genuine happy feeling makes it feel like home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool if possible, there are a few lights in the parking lot beside the hot...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Danny, Kathy and Krystal are taking great care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Granite Shoals, Texas
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay here 2-4 time a year on bussiness and Danny, Kathy and Krystal are the BEST!!! They always say "hi" and ask about my day. The hotel is close to Ft Bragg and shopping malls. The staff has recomended some places to sight see and resturants, and have been great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff truly gave you a "Home Away from Home". Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2012

It was my home away from home for 3 years. I had a great experience and the staff (Kathy, Crystal, Danny and Tina) were great. Having the stove, full refrigerator, laundry, gym and internet made it even better.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that we have become your home away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have worked with the staff at the Extended Stay Deluxe for 5 years now, as a travel agent representing a large firm in Alabama and Texas. They have always gone above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate my groups (complicated groups I might add) with numerous changes. This hotel is the most requested in the Fayetteville area with their kitchen facilities being a major plus, especially for our long term stays. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we have consistantly met or exceeded your expectations, we look forward to working with you for a long time to come. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!