“Extended Stay Deluxe - Cross Creek Mall”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed December 9, 2012

It was my home away from home for 3 years. I had a great experience and the staff (Kathy, Crystal, Danny and Tina) were great. Having the stove, full refrigerator, laundry, gym and internet made it even better.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that we have become your home away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have worked with the staff at the Extended Stay Deluxe for 5 years now, as a travel agent representing a large firm in Alabama and Texas. They have always gone above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate my groups (complicated groups I might add) with numerous changes. This hotel is the most requested in the Fayetteville area with their kitchen facilities being a major plus, especially for our long term stays. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and co-workers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we have consistantly met or exceeded your expectations, we look forward to working with you for a long time to come. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I periodically travel to Fayetteville for a month at a time and have never been dissapointed by the Extended Stay Deluxe hotel near cross creek mall. The staff is accomodating and seems to genuinely care about ensuring my long term stays are affordable and pleasant. Danny the general manager is polite and provides common sense solutions to different situations as they may arise. I was scheduled to move within the hotel as my reserved room became available, but was going to be out for the entire weekend. Rather than make me wait another week for my reserved room to become available, Danny and Cristal ensured that all of my items were moved including my groceries into my new room. Every time I return to Fayetteville I am greeted by a staff that remembers me and greets me accordingly, like a visiting relative or friend. I am grateful for the warm attitude that permeates the entire staff at the hotel, as it is an exception to today's norm of indifference in the service industry.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff has really made you feel you have a home away from home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Having stayed in Fayetteville several times in the past few years, we really appreciated the great staff and homey feeling of the hotel. Cathy, Danny, and the staff were great and made us feel at home.

The room is set up with a really nice kitchen and living area separated from the bedroom and bath. Our room, located at the front of the hotel was very quiet. The backside may have had a little more noise due to the traffic and businesses close by.

A really nice place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and the staff took great care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We stay in hotel rooms 250+ nights per year. ESD Fayetteville is one of my favorite places. Danny, Cathy, Crystal, Tina, and the rest of the staff make this a WONDERFUL place to stay. Of all the hotels we use, this one has the most friendly, helpful, and caring staff. They go SO far above the "call of duty" that it cannot be described....it must be experienced to be fully appreciated. Staying at the ESD is like staying with family or friends. We always feel welcome and "at home" here. ALL staff members are plesant and have a smile and a kind word for everyone they see. How the staff remembers the names of their guests is a mystery to me, but they seem to know everyone by name within a day or two of arrival. Having a separate bedroom and kitchen/living room, each with a TV is SO nice compaired to most hotel rooms! The kitchen is better equipped than any of the other places we stay and it has a FULL SIZED refrigerator complete with ice trays and ice storage container! The pool and court yard are beautiful and a great place to relax after work. There are plenty of chairs and tables, along with gas grills when we want to have a cook out for the team.

Room Tip: There are NO "bad" rooms here. It is a very quiet and convenient hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the service, staff and accommadations exceeded you expectations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe on Sycamore Dairy Road for over 3 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff (Danny & crew) were always helpful and took care of our needs immediately. The kitchen was adequately appointed for this type facility, better than most. It had a separate bedroom from the sitting room, and each had it's own air conditioner/heater It was clean and fairly quiet. Staff was also very helpful in directions for shopping and eateries, which are all very convenient, lots within easy walking distance. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay the service and accommodations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I recently stayed at the Extended Stay Hotel in Fayetteville located on Sycamore Dairy Road. I stayed there for 3 months. The service was great! The employees at the front desk were all very helpful (Danny the manager, Crystal and Tina). The housekeepers were all very good too and always cleaned very thoroughly (Georgia). The rooms offer a small kitchen which is perfect for cooking in and eating healthy. I had the queen suite which offered a separate bedroom from the living room and kitchen. The room has a flat screen T.V. in the bedroom and a flat screen T.V. in the living room. The living room also has a pull out couch bed if you need an extra bed and has a comfortable recliner chair as well. There is wifi internet connection which is very convenient. The location of the hotel is good too as it is near all of the major restaurants and stores in Fayetteville. It is also a hop skip and a jump from Fort Bragg because the freeway entrance is right down the street. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Fayetteville or needs a hotel within close proximity to Fort Bragg.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Cross Creek Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that all the staff and management made your stay a home away from home. We value our staff and count on them to exceed our guests expectations. I am proud of all of our Fayetteville team. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.